Crime Biden was in possession of classified documents while not in office

Robert Hur testifies his findings did NOT 'exonerate' Biden: Special Counsel confirms White House did try and 'change' report before it was published

Special Counsel Robert Hur rejected claims from Democrats he 'completely exonerated' Joe Biden by not charging him with mishandling classified documents during his fiery appearance in Congress.

He also revealed that the White House requested 'certain changes' to the report when he sent over a draft saying Biden had a bad memory.

Hur then agreed with Republican Rep. Jim Jordan that 'pride and money' motivated Biden to keep sensitive files, because he used some of the materials for a memoir that earned him $8million.

In a tense exchange with Rep. Pramila Jayapal over whether his damning report cleared Biden, Hur said: 'I did not exonerate him'.'

He also said that the word 'exoneration' did not appear in the report.

Japayal said 'Mr. Hur, it's my time' when they spoke over each other during his bombshell testimony in Congress.

At one point, Rep. Will Kiley, R-Calif., suggested to Hur that a 'reasonable juror' could have voted to convict Biden based on the facts Hur had put forth.

'Correct,' said Hur.

Democrats and Republicans fired fierce questions at Hur during his appearance at Capitol Hill on Tuesday, a month after he released the report that said Biden had a bad memory and 'diminished faculties'.

He insisted politics played 'no part whatsoever' in his findings and rejected Democrat suggestions his damning report was a bid to get Donald Trump elected.

Republicans also interrogated Hur, and asked why Biden wasn't charged when Trump was.

Hur began his testimony by revealing Biden 'willfully' retained classified materials as a private citizen and gave them to Mark Zwonitzer - the ghost writer of his $8 million book - who later tried to destroy them.

Hur says Biden did corrupt things for money and the White House tried to change the report before it was published.

Biden is corrupt, senile and has memory issues.

Over the course of the two-day interview, Biden repeatedly asked for help remembering certain important dates — and his lawyers frequently stepped in.

• "When did I announce for President [in 2019]?," he asked.
  • "If it was 2013 — when did I stop being vice president?"
  • "In 2009, am I still vice president?"
  • "Trump gets elected in November of 2017?," Biden asked, before someone noted it was November 2016.
Twice on the same day, Biden struggled to find the words for "fax machine."

• "You see where there's a printer and there's a–what do they call it, the machine that–?" he asked until White House counsel Ed Siskel offered up "fax machine" in both instances.
Between the lines: After the report was released, Biden disputed Hur's statement that he didn't remember the year his son Beau Biden died.

• "When I was asked the question, I thought to myself: It wasn't any of their damn business," Biden said in February.
  • The transcript, however, shows that Biden himself brought up his son, not Hur, and that he did have trouble recalling that Beau died in 2015 until White House lawyer Rachel Cotton helped.
  • While talking about the years 2017 and 2018, Biden said: "Remember, in this time frame, my son is — either been deployed or is dying" and adds: "And, and so what was happening, though — what month did Beau die? Oh, God, May 30 —" before Cotton offered that it was in 2015.

Over the course of the two-day interview, Biden repeatedly asked for help remembering certain important dates — and his lawyers frequently stepped in.

• "Trump gets elected in November of 2017?," Biden asked, before someone noted it was November 2016.

• "You see where there's a printer and there's a–what do they call it, the machine that–?" he asked until White House counsel Ed Siskel offered up "fax machine" in both instances.
Between the lines: After the report was released, Biden disputed Hur's statement that he didn't remember the year his son Beau Biden died.

• "When I was asked the question, I thought to myself: It wasn't any of their damn business," Biden said in February.
  • The transcript, however, shows that Biden himself brought up his son, not Hur, and that he did have trouble recalling that Beau died in 2015 until White House lawyer Rachel Cotton helped.
  • While talking about the years 2017 and 2018, Biden said: "Remember, in this time frame, my son is — either been deployed or is dying" and adds: "And, and so what was happening, though — what month did Beau die? Oh, God, May 30 —" before Cotton offered that it was in 2015.
“How DARE I bring up my son!”

this is it!

now that the adults are back in charge

Toastie!!!

Capture.png

Robert Hur testifies his findings did NOT 'exonerate' Biden: Special Counsel confirms White House did try and 'change' report before it was published

Special Counsel Robert Hur rejected claims from Democrats he 'completely exonerated' Joe Biden by not charging him with mishandling classified documents during his fiery appearance in Congress.

He also revealed that the White House requested 'certain changes' to the report when he sent over a draft saying Biden had a bad memory.

Hur then agreed with Republican Rep. Jim Jordan that 'pride and money' motivated Biden to keep sensitive files, because he used some of the materials for a memoir that earned him $8million.

In a tense exchange with Rep. Pramila Jayapal over whether his damning report cleared Biden, Hur said: 'I did not exonerate him'.'

He also said that the word 'exoneration' did not appear in the report.

Japayal said 'Mr. Hur, it's my time' when they spoke over each other during his bombshell testimony in Congress.

At one point, Rep. Will Kiley, R-Calif., suggested to Hur that a 'reasonable juror' could have voted to convict Biden based on the facts Hur had put forth.

'Correct,' said Hur.

Democrats and Republicans fired fierce questions at Hur during his appearance at Capitol Hill on Tuesday, a month after he released the report that said Biden had a bad memory and 'diminished faculties'.

He insisted politics played 'no part whatsoever' in his findings and rejected Democrat suggestions his damning report was a bid to get Donald Trump elected.

Republicans also interrogated Hur, and asked why Biden wasn't charged when Trump was.

Hur began his testimony by revealing Biden 'willfully' retained classified materials as a private citizen and gave them to Mark Zwonitzer - the ghost writer of his $8 million book - who later tried to destroy them.

Hur says Biden did corrupt things for money and the White House tried to change the report before it was published.

Biden is corrupt, senile and has memory issues.
Even in the Quietest Cope
cover_Supertramp77.jpg

on and on they went....

who is coping? This is not a good thing for Biden.......

shame he hasn't been charged with any crime and he is not going to be after the trump appointed special counsel finished the investigation and concluded that there was no real world evidence of any crime that he could have been convicted of. in order to recommend charges they must first find conclusive evidence of a crime being committed. after all that time spent investigating and interviewing hundreds of people, they just couldn't find the evidence, and dementia joe was found to be as clean as a whistle.

sorry sweetheart, better luck next time. i guess now we're gonna have to go back to fantasizing about hunter's cock now won't we?

extra nothing on my nothingburger please. you should know that by now. thanks.

Last edited:

<Ellaria01>

shame he hasn't been charged with any crime and he is not going to be after the trump appointed special counsel finished the investigation and concluded that there was no real world evidence of any crime that he could have been convicted of. in order to recommend charges they must first find conclusive evidence of a crime being committed. after all that time spent investigating and interviewing hundreds of people, they just couldn't find the evidence, and dementia joe was found to be as clean as a whistle.

sorry sweetheart. better luck next time. i guess now we're gonna have to go back to fantasizing about hunter's cock now won't we?

extra nothing on my nothingburger. you should know that by now. thanks.
Completely exonerated.

Back