Crime Biden was in possession of classified documents while not in office

planet-of-the-apes-laugh.gif

Many former VP's and Presidents do it, the problem isn't that Trump had them, the problem is Trump didn't cooperate with authorities or the national archive requesting the documents, he ignored requests, he lied about having them, he said they were declassified, he said he declassified them and he said he handed them back. I believe Obama also done it but they were cleared / authorized by national archives. I don't believe Trump had bad intentions, he's just grossly incompetent.

Not good, but the main differences I see is that Biden turned those records over ASAP as soon as they were discovered, and it sounds like a very small number compared to the 300+ that Trump had. Trump’s woes probably would have been fairly insignificant too if he had done that, and not adamantly pretended that every fucked up thing he does is legitimate just because it’s him doing it (a la Nixon). Trump had to have a search warrant executed on his property as he wouldn’t turn the shit back over.

edit: 3rd difference, Biden Admin is claiming he didn’t know they were still there, which is a possibility. Trump most certainly knew that his classified records were there at Mar-A-Lago.

Last edited:
Many former VP's and Presidents do it, the problem isn't that Trump had them, the problem is Trump didn't cooperate with authorities or the national archive requesting the documents, he ignored requests, he lied about having them, he said they were declassified, he said he declassified them and he said he handed them back. I believe Obama also done it but they were cleared / authorized by national archives.
I know that's like totally why the DOJ has opened an investigation and seized the material..

It's going to be over folks.
Rather soon..
Biden impeached In the house and Senate come August

In short order the excuses are showing up lmao
that's what makes what is about to happen so glorious. We've spent 6 years being attack and investigated by our political rivals.... The ink hasn't even been set to paper, for MAGA controlled Congress and their subpoena powers, and the lefts already having a giant meltdown...

It's going to be over folks.
Rather soon..
Biden impeached In the house and Senate come August
What’s an Impeachment or two? No biggie. Don’t even have to put that shit on your resume lmao!!

Back