Elections Biden impeachment hearings mega thread (art dealer questioned)

Ooh a typo!!

nerd.jpg

Even without the typo it makes no sense.

You can tell the guys who never played sport growing up, what? What can you tell those guys?

She might be the dumbest person alive. This is just another addition to the plethora of clips where she shows how much of an enormous dickhead she is. I'll never get why posters simp for her. You couldn't be more of a dork.
I’ll defend those titties…

She might be the dumbest person alive. This is just another addition to the plethora of clips where she shows how much of an enormous dickhead she is. I'll never get why posters simp for her. You couldn't be more of a dork.
The best titties in Congress since Pelosi hit her 50's... <goldie>

Joe would never do these crazy things...

She isnt going to jail for selling it, she is going to jail for stealing it as part of a plot by Project Veritas, who paid her $20k of an offered $40k for personal things belonging to Ashley. This woman didnt find them, she went to the house of Ashley's trusted friend and stole them, and she blamed domestic abuse and sexual trauma for her willingness to do that. And she pled guilty, because she's guilty. And those pages have never been verified by anyone to be part of the diary. Not even Veritas has said they were, one employee provided them to a right wing conspiratard page.

James "dick tuck" Comer. I enjoy every second of his humiliation trying to draw this out.
i cant help it but every time i see his dumb face on tv he looks like an older version of Jim Carrey's character in dumb and dumber.
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Back