Elections Biden impeachment hearings mega thread (art dealer questioned)

lol

if he can't be bothered to put it in the congressional record along with his exhibits and a vote on a report that solidifies both, nobody's going to be reading it.

Last edited:
Here is the full hearing, started 2 and a half hours ago. If interested, you can go back and start from the beginning

Jesus… this has to be the silliest and flimsiest attempt at impeaching a president that I’ve ever seen or read about.
Republicans need to find something remotely substantial ASAP or move the fuck on already.

Jesus… this has to be the silliest and flimsiest attempt at impeaching a president that I’ve ever seen or read about.
Republicans need to find something remotely substantial ASAP or move the fuck on already.
I think it's much worse than that. It appears that Russia first legitimately tried to corrupt Biden, which failed, but the Trump campaign continued to look around there, and then when they found nothing, they started just lying.

The whole thing raises a lot more questions. Like, were they able to catch Trump in a corruption trap? If so, are they leveraging that against him? Same with Johnson. Were any outright crimes committed in the process of trying to drum up a false narrative here?

I think it's much worse than that. It appears that Russia first legitimately tried to corrupt Biden, which failed, but the Trump campaign continued to look around there, and then when they found nothing, they started just lying.

The whole thing raises a lot more questions. Like, were they able to catch Trump in a corruption trap? If so, are they leveraging that against him? Same with Johnson. Were any outright crimes committed in the process of trying to drum up a false narrative here?
And TR7MP, Johnson, Sessions...

Back