Better Vigilante The Punisher or Batman?

That is cause you are a real man.

A real man kills scumbags who threaten his 'people' or whatever it is he loves.

You seem like the type who would do everything in your power to kill someone who hurt or killed members of your family. Batman by comparission isn't like that he is a weirdo with some weird mental illness/complex. Which prevents him from killing utter scum.

I mean imagine Batman has a family with 4 kids, 2 sons and 2 daughters. The joker escapes prison, rapes Batman's wife and kills her and then rapes Batman's daughters and kills them, and then kills his sons. Batman's response would be

"Well I can't kill you Joker otherwise I am just like you!!!!"

That is the definition of a worthless man.

Bruce Wayne is a cuck. There I said it, I think the term is overused but someone had to. A guy kills your sidekick and still lives!?!? WTF?!?

Try that shit with Frank Castle.

Dredd is brutally efficient.

View attachment 240517

They carved him from iron, and gave him a heart of stone. He'd done nearly thirty years on the streets of the Big Meg, and before that, fifteen in the toughest school on earth.

In fifteen years, you can train a man to do anything. And they had.

- Dredd: Judgement Day

Does the Punisher have a rogues gallery like Batman does? If so, why are they still alive?

So basically, shouldn't society be mad at batman?

I mean he has had ample opportunities to take out the joker but he doesnt and the Joker continues to kill peoples family members. Or do you get mad at a justice system that keeps putting him in a jail that he continually breaks out of?

Does the Punisher have a rogues gallery like Batman does? If so, why are they still alive?

Anyone that was specifically linked to the Punisher is dead. The only exception being Kingpin and various criminal organizations. I honestly don't understand how The Kingpin hasn't been killed yet though. This is where Marvel writers miss the mark. No nonpowered criminal in Punisher's rifle scope should live. At least give us a plausible failsafe as to why he survives.

Bats stealth and tech would fuck the Punisher.

Locked in a cage, anyone's game. (who has AAs chin)

So basically, shouldn't society be mad at batman?

I mean he has had ample opportunities to take out the joker but he doesnt and the Joker continues to kill peoples family members. Or do you get mad at a justice system that keeps putting him in a jail that he continually breaks out of?

The second part is probably the reason why the writers can make it so that Batman never kills.

Batman: "Hey, I catch him and put him in jail. It's not my fault the government can't contain him."

To me personally, the narrative doesn't work anymore. In today's day and age, death would be the only true way to put a true stop to Joker in a criminal justice and corrections system that is completely broken.

Bats stealth and tech would fuck the Punisher.

Locked in a cage, anyone's game. (who has AAs chin)

We can all agree that 1v1, Batman probably beats the Punisher, but this isn't the conversation. It's a who does their job better one. And clearly that distinction goes to Punisher. The majority of the Punisher's most notable enemies are dead.

We can all agree that 1v1, Batman probably beats the Punisher, but this isn't the conversation. It's a who does their job better one. And clearly that distinction goes to Punisher. The majority of the Punisher's most notable enemies are dead.

Punisher offs street bums. Bats pawned Darkside and made Sups his Bitch.

Punisher offs street bums. Bats pawned Darkside and made Sups his Bitch.

You're still missing the point, and your Batman underoos are starting to show.

Batman is probably the worst vigilante of all time. Has he made Gotham a better place?

Drop Frank in Gotham and Arkham Asylum goes out of business for lack of occupancy.

Seriously, Bruce Wayne must own stock in Arkham. Everyone escapes or gets released and nobody is rehabilitated, yet it's still running and the city keeps sending bad-folk there, and Bats keeps turning the villains over to the city.

Drop Frank in Gotham and Arkham Asylum goes out of business for lack of occupancy.

Seriously, Bruce Wayne must own stock in Arkham. Everyone escapes or gets released and nobody is rehabilitated, yet it's still running and the city keeps sending bad-folk there, and Bats keeps turning the villains over to the city.

This man knows. Frank kills Arkham and more than likely all of Gothams corrupt politicians as well.

Damn!

Batman got exposed itt.

Amongst other things, for being a corporate and MIC stooge.

But but he's got a utility belt and shit.

The Punisher is my 2nd favorite comic book character so I'm biased but I think that he is definitely the more effective vigilante.

Lmao

However....you might be on to something Bruce Wayne is an elite wouldn't surprise me if he was vestedvin the prison industrial complex.

Things that make you go hmmmm (typed in arsenio hall's voice)

Lmao

However....you might be on to something Bruce Wayne is an elite wouldn't surprise me if he was vestedvin the prison industrial complex.

Things that make you go hmmmm (typed in arsenio hall's voice)

Gotta pay for those toys somehow.

Bruce Wayne/Bats: PIC shill, because nobody makes money when after the criminals are dead.

Back