Better Vigilante The Punisher or Batman?

Frank by far.

Especially with what the Joker has gotten away with to simply just be placed in Arkham makes Bats a weak vigilante. His rationale on why he won't kill the Joker is half assed and to think of how many people he has and will hurt in the future simply because of his code.

Funny thing is: If Frank is in Gotham and starts offing fools, Batman beats him up and places him in Arkham. Frank proceeds to kill more inmates and then escapes. Batman will probably kill Frank.
o63vh.jpg

I don't even think the Joker is a legit Villain compared to the likes of the Kingpin (Michael Clarke Duncan RIP). The Joker would be killed almost instantly if he ran into Frank Castle

Seriously... seven pages of answers and not one other person insulted by the shout out to Michael Clarke Duncan and not Vincent D'Onofrio???

WTF?

Bro for years I contemplated getting a Punisher skull tattooed on my entire chest kinda like Connor mcregors ape,heart, monkey thing on his chest

giphy.gif

man I really hated John Romita Jr's work on War Zone ...Jim Lee Should be the artist on every comic book en shallah

I hated Romita's work on Uncanny X-Men. His pencil work and shading style is shitty. Not as bad as Rob Liefeld (shudder) but it's just not good. Jim Lee is definitely the GOAT. Andy Kubert was my second favorite and Adam Kubert came in third.

Funny thing is: If Frank is in Gotham and starts offing fools, Batman beats him up and places him in Arkham. Frank proceeds to kill more inmates and then escapes. Batman will probably kill Frank.

If I were the crossover comic writer it would go something like this:
Frank kills fools in Gotham...Bats catches up to him, beats his ass
Bats: "You're going to a hole where your worst nightmares will come true"
Months later Frank is shown walking the cell blocks with a gun he took from a guard, killing Gothams worst in their cells with no mercy, he then escapes.
Frank: "I should come here more often...."
Months later Bats finds Frank after more killing, beats his ass again
Bats: "I'm sending you back to the hole you crawled out of...."
Frank: "Thanks. Are the cells filled back up? So much easier shooting fish in barrels than the sea..."

Batmans recurring villians have made him the more popular hero....shit vigilante though, u could fill a small city with jokers victims alone

batman threw him through a wall with one hand

batman could track him down and fuck him up, so i feel like i have to choose him even though its gay that batman wont kill people

BatmanPunisher.jpg

The Punisher is the better vigilante. He resolves issues and deals in finality, while Batman seems to go in circles with the same enemies over and over. I like Batman, but The Punisher is stone cold when the situation calls for it.

And the Publisher does not even need a gay bat costume!!!

batman could track him down and fuck him up, so i feel like i have to choose him even though its gay that batman wont kill people

BatmanPunisher.jpg

Batman is gay not because he won't kill he is gay because he wears his underwear outside his thight suit.

images

BatmanPunisher.jpg

Hand to hand? Batman by whatever the fuck he wants. Punisher is a soldier, not a fighter. For him, martial arts will always be the second choice. Frank with a gun and the Dark Knight with no Plot Armour? Xin Loi, my boy. Batman is as dead as his parents.

BatmanPunisher.jpg

why do batman fangirl show this like its the best thing ever. Sorry get this bullshit out of here

Hand to hand? Batman by whatever the fuck he wants. Punisher is a soldier, not a fighter. For him, martial arts will always be the second choice. Frank with a gun and the Dark Knight with no Plot Armour? Xin Loi, my boy. Batman is as dead as his parents.

batman lives in plot armor, its embedded in his character. whatever punisher does, batman already did some super slick detective bullshit to find out and counter it

why do batman fangirl show this like its the best thing ever. Sorry get this bullshit out of here

because punisher fans show the first part of that scene, as evidence that punisher couldve already killed the joker or batmans other villains. except he already tried, and couldnt because batman already found out what he was going to do, and then punked him. both the joker and the punisher are alive because batman allows it

Bumping because bored at lunch...

Frank.. he has less money so no crazy fancy Iron Man level gadgets...

Plus.. his solution is permanent.

punisher easily

"What about you Frank? What happens the day they decide you deserve it?"
"They better not miss"

Frank isn't scared of dying or being viewed as the bad guy... Batman is. Think of all the lives Batman would have saved having killed Joker the first time they encountered each other.

You can argue Frank killing a killer means there is no net "gain/loss". Frank views it as "we went from having 100 killers and then me.. now we have 99 and me"

In real life, no. We like the Punisher because in the show or comics we know he's killing legit bad guys. In real life a guy like that could definitely be also killing innocent people who don't deserve it.
Also in real life, Batman would also be killing people if he was going around giving blunt force trauma to people. At least a few of them will die for sure.

The Punisher. Judge, jury and executioner. Very efficient.

In real life, no. We like the Punisher because in the show or comics we know he's killing legit bad guys. In real life a guy like that could definitely be also killing innocent people who don't deserve it.
Also in real life, Batman would also be killing people if he was going around giving blunt force trauma to people. At least a few of them will die for sure.

Sometimes it happens in real life as well. There was a shit-bag who got stabbed last week. He'd been released after serving a few years for manslaughter. He'd knifed an innocent man to death; he'd actually been looking for someone else and stabbed the wrong man. Before that, he'd beaten a man who tried to stop him stealing wine from a store so badly the poor bastard's in a wheelchair with permanent brain damage.

Someone knifed him and left him to die in a park. Police say they believe the shit-bag was targeted, but have no solid leads or evidence.

Good:)

I don’t really like Batman as a character. His bench press is supposedly 1000 pounds (which is well over the current world record), he’s a billionaire genius, the world’s greatest detective, Olympic level gymnast, and one of the world’s best fighters.
Any one of those pursuits require a lifetime of training.
For me Punisher is a better character. He’s certainly better at his job.

Back