Bethe Correia Announces She has a Fight for January 14

tumblr_msnp30cO5k1rkiuhro1_50037.gif

Hahah classic.

That REO Speedwagon shirt was perfect for that going back to high school sequence.

Any idea where this is happening, Belfort v Hall is on the same card and I assumed it was in Brazil but the local sites say the US.

I also thought Pudilova wanted to go to flyweight, but with half the bantams wanting the same move I can see the UFC saying no mas.
Brazil, RJ according to Bethe

What's a Bethe thread without the shaking and attitude:

giphy.gif

bethe_shaking_dat.gif

Hoping for a good fight.

(One gif just won't work. Oh well.)

I dated a girl once who tried dancing around her living room like a stripper for me...just out of the blue. She moved with such lack of coordination and rhythm that I remember being both horrified and embarrassed for her. She REALLY thought she was being sexy and eventually appeared mad that I didn't seem to be turned on by it. I remember wishing that I could snap my fingers and fu*#ing vanish. Anyway, this reminds me of that girl.

I dated a girl once who tried dancing around her living room like a stripper for me...just out of the blue. She moved with such lack of coordination and rhythm that I remember being both horrified and embarrassed for her. She REALLY thought she was being sexy and eventually appeared mad that I didn't seem to be turned on by it. I remember wishing that I could snap my fingers and fu*#ing vanish. Anyway, this reminds me of that girl.

It takes all kinds. 8)

Better luck next time a woman dances just for you... out of the blue.

(Edit)

I do recall Bethe having a few better dances prior to being in the UFC. They don't give her enough time now to do it up. She is not for everyone though.

k5OGYQd.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

IRrarX.gif

Bethe beating up a past her prime and busted up and injured Baszler.

Last edited:
That's too bad. Let's hope it gets canceled.

RHSG looks like she is into some dirty stuff. Probably would make most Sherdog virgins retreat from the challenge.

Unless she's wrestling a tube steak out of my boxer shorts, I don't give a shit.

Worse yet, even if she was I still don't really give a shit....

Eh. Correia will fucking deliver. If the fight is against Lesile Smith, the chances of it being FOTN is about 90%

Always liked correia because she got that attitude of fucking people up from jump. Her vs renau was good. Duck off. If she can raise them skills up teh brazillains will be behind her even more than you virgins are her ass.

Go Correia! Go!

Now that I know she will fight again I can finally get a good night sleep. The anticipation was killing me.

giphy.gif

^^^Big John with that WTF are you doing look

bethe_shaking_dat.gif

^^^Raven Haired Security Guard thinking of switching teams (at least for one night).

Back