Bethe Correia Announces She has a Fight for January 14

Funnily enough Till went to live in Brazil for the quiet life after being stabbed a couple of times in Liverpool ....... learned to speak Portuguese as well.

Yeah, wouldn't mind going there myself. Good climate, food, chance to learn another language like you said. Money would also go farther.

My reaction to Bethe Correia "I gotta fight newz"
OwpZL_s-200x150.gif

great fight to look forward to,we get to see bethe knocked out in hilarious style again.

definitely in the mood to motorboat them ham cheeks and if there really is hair in the vicinity fuck it i'll bring a machete and hack my way through that butt jungle like a true pathfinder

She has actually improved somewhat, since she joined AKA. She is a reasonably okay boxer and well, she may even win. Who knows...

She is bad enough that she knows she needs to improve and is willing to, but she still has that Brazilian urge to clown/mock when it isn't the best move.

A literal, non-joking Betch with that look in her eyes could be an upper midcard fighter with a possible title run depending on who is champ at the time.

I'm sick and tired of all the Bethe hate. Bethe isn't the greatest fighter, but she's a good person and she tries hard. There's no reason to disparage her.

What's a Bethe thread without the shaking and attitude:
giphy.gif

bethe_shaking_dat.gif

Hoping for a good fight.

(One gif just won't work. Oh well.)

The return to the octagon of Raven Haired Security Girl would be far more interesting

Back