Best Trailer Ever?

BisexualMMA

Don't Put My Name in the Name of Steroids!
@Titanium
Reaction score

10 / Shakma.

10 / Shakma.

Not going to lie. I really, REALLY want to see that movie now.:D

That said, the unaired trailer for Cockfighter! has to be the best trailer of all time.

The guy begins talking about it around 2:55. But it's more effective if you watch from start to finish obviously.

That said, the unaired trailer for Cockfighter! has to be the best trailer of all time.

The guy begins talking about it around 2:55. But it's more effective if you watch from start to finish obviously.
I now have only one goal in life
To see this movie!!!!

2v0ydfp.jpg

I wouldn't say it's an epic trailer by any means, but it really induced goosebumps back in the day.

doublewide IMO- twice the room!

wonderful-double-wide-mobile-homes-of-home-design-6625-used-double-wide-office-unit-for-sale-in-charleston-cabin-mobile-home.jpg

10 / Shakma.

Shakma/Shakma imo.

Pure excellence. Must see now. It's like "stick this up your ass and tell them SHAKMA sent you..."

That villain gives zero fucks. Attacking people that carry machetes in their belts and shit.

The Red Letter Media guys watched and reviewed Shakma in their Best of the Worst show. these guys are always pretty funny so it's worth a watch if you are interested in Shakma.

Last edited:
Not a movie, but still....

its better than the damn game.

Back