Best Trailer Ever?

I was so pumped for this show, I really enjoyed it too.

Going back, no game had me more pumped than Halo, that classic music was too much! I remember watching the first combat evolved trailer (first video in the compilation below) on my buddies Projector, just epic!

Going even a bit further back, I don't think any movie had me more intrigued than this line "what is the Matrix"? This trailer really didn't do the film justice, so it was nice to be blown away in the theater

This has to be one of the best video game trailers I had ever seen.

Not a trailer, but after seeing Speedy Gonzales meets Fast and Furious butchery (Magnum PI reboot), I had to go back to the classic, and there's no contest between the two

Last edited:
But if you can't find that, go ahead and watch Shogun Assassin, it's still pretty dang sweet

Not if you’ve seen the full films, then it’s just a horrible abortion of a hack-job.

I'm impressed they were able to get to market so quickly with that Bladerunner 2049 influence.
It's based on the first book (Altered Carbon) in a series of Cyberpunk novels from Richard K. Morgan. They, like most modern Cyberpunk material, got their influence from the first Blade Runner film (1982) which was inspired from Philip K. Dick's novel "Do Androids Dream of Electric". William Gibson's Neuromancer, is very influential too.

Nerd alert I know, but I love Cyberpunk! Altered Carbon is really well done. Besides Martha Higareda gets nude a lot :D

ALTERED%20CARBON%20ALFOMBRA_55331604.jpg

Back