Best Rory We've Yet Seen

Kingfarthur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Rory dominated Woodley. I didn't see it coming, I thought a decision would be hard fought. Congrats; he deserves a title shot after Brown vs Lawler winner.

Woodley fought as dumb as you can against a fighter like Rory

Agreed. I wouldn't be mad if he got a title shot after that fight. I was rooting for Tyron..

Rory looked great tonight.

i disagree, he looked great only because of the guy he was fighting didnt fight. woodley just stayed on the cage all night. feed rory to hector lombard, and he will die

Woodley's win over Condit was a fluke that should not have increased his stock.

Not really. Woodley is stylistically perfect for rory. he's a limited striker who relies on athletic gifts rather than technique. Rory will beat those kinda fighters everyday of the week.

Woodley fought as dumb as you can against a fighter like Rory

Because rory didn't give him any options.

I don't like the guy, and I'm sure people will find a way to shit on his performance, but he had a great game plan and performed perfectly.

Rory looked crisp and disciplined. Woodley looked skittish and tentative. WTF did he stay up against the cage against a fighter like Rory? I can't stand MacDonald, but he was impressive tonight.

Does anyone think being in his hometown again energized him in his training and during the fight?

I was surprised and impressed that Rory tooled Woodley. Especially on the ground.

Just goes to show how good Robbie Lawler is!

Because rory didn't give him any options.

I don't like the guy, and I'm sure people will find a way to shit on his performance, but he had a great game plan and performed perfectly.

I know but Woodley was backing up against the cage before Rory even started doing anything...I think he was trying to replicate the Koscheck KO but it was stupid as Rory wouldn't leave himself that vulnerable

I don't understand why Woodley didn't go for it. Just brawl with him, he only needs 1 punch anyway. That was just stupid, Woodley was scared and overrated.

Back