Best roast by one fighter to another?

"I want to fuck Chuck"

Chael said to Rampage something along the lines of "these guys sitting here with their gold teeth and 8th grade education talking about game plans".

Listen Wanderlei, I will do a home invasion on you. I will cut the power to your house and the next thing you'll hear is me climbing up your stairs in a pair of night vision goggles I bought in the back of Soldier of Fortune magazine. I'll pick the lock to the master room door, take a picture of you in bed with the Nogueira brothers working on your 'jiu-jitsu'. I'll take said quote unquote photograph, post it at dorksfrombrazil.com, password - not required, username - not required. That, Wanderlei, is how you threaten someone. Dummy.

"He's here talking about killing dudes and he's lost half his damn fights."

"tying balloons for kids in one hand and throwing up cholo signs with the other" LOL

Not by a fighter, to a fighter.

UFC fighters went on Dr. Phil and Dr. Phil called out Kenny Florini. Because Dr. Phil was like who the fook is that guy? He looks like a dork.

“Thought you had a friend!” - Mike Perry (at the weigh in vs. Lim)

Imagine thinking you had a friend, then they tell you that you aren’t actually friends and it was a lie the whole time.

<2>

"He tried to feed the bus a carrot"

-The bad guy-

Easy - Nick and Nate Diaz' pot roast.

They've done it to the whole rat pack, Ronda Rousey, and several other fighters. And it's top quality shit.

Crazy Iron Mike.

Admittedly - it's hard to top "I'm gonna fuck you and make you love me pussy"

It was real cringeworthy but I'm sure it played with his opponent's mind more than most....

Back