Best roast by one fighter to another?

Chael leading up to the first Anderson fight was on fire. Sure it was scripted, but damn if it wasn't funny and fresh for the time, and the material was good. Hard to pick just one example when he was trashing prime-Silva, GSP, the Nogueira brothers among others at the same time.

"Getting your black belt from the Nogueira brothers is like finding a toy in your happy meal!"

59f35e25fc7e93463d8b4569.jpg

“Usually I don’t comment on other people's statements. But I cannot remain silent. This is my first and last answer to you. I consider it beneath my dignity to constantly react to your lies.

“And now the most important thing - why I decided to make this open appeal to you: you called my relatives sycophants. Sycophant - that's you, Judas. I feel sorry that people who were close to you and supported you in hard moments are now suffering. I personally have apologized for you to dozens of people.

“You can say what you like about me, I'll endure it, but do not dare to insult those close to me. Besides, you don’t even know them. And all those whom you know helped you and played an important role in your life. And you are not worth their little finger. Therefore, you are not in my circle.

“In one of your interviews you said that you can help me. But I do not understand how you, [someone] who was released [from prison] not long ago and is known for constant violations of his training regime, can help me. I can only think of one thing - not to dishonor the family name of me and my parents!"

Ah, brotherly love....

Nate Diaz to Conor;

'Playing touch butt with that dork in the park'

Slayed

Alvarez lit conor up so bad, he could only lower his head in shame.

He said something similar to a reporter - he said he would only take her questions if she'd "fornicate" with him. I'll fuck you and make you love me was his opponent when he just got out of jail and was obviously not in the best state of mind. He said a lot in that outburst but I won't quote it. It's a matter of record now....
No. “I’ll fuck you til you love me was to a guy in the crowd at the Lewis/Tyson press conference.

WhimsicalFarawayBoa-size_restricted.gif
simple repeat of her own line against her, after total ownage

also conor saying nate can only count to 5 was funny. nate being a hs dropout an all...

The fight ended up getting scrapped, but Mousasi saying that Paulo Filho was "a little donkey who got roided up and started thinking he was a race horse" was savage and accurate.

He said something similar to a reporter - he said he would only take her questions if she'd "fornicate" with him. I'll fuck you and make you love me was his opponent when he just got out of jail and was obviously not in the best state of mind. He said a lot in that outburst but I won't quote it. It's a matter of record now....
I did my research and you are correct. Tyson is a scary motherfucker is mostly what I remembered while searching. He's the best eva, he's the vicious and ruthless champion there's ever been. No one could stop him. They ain't Alexander he's alexander. He's sonny liston he's Jack dempsey. He's from there clothe. His style is impetcuale his defense impregnable and he's just ferocious. He wanted to eat there children and there hearts, PRAISE BE TO ALLAH

Not necessarily a bad roast but one of my little favorite moments.
In the UFC 194 embedded when bitter enemies Chris Weidman and Luke Rockhold came together to mini-roast Gian Villante outside one of their media days. Villantes reaction was priceless.

"the only one who ever made any money using their mouth was Tito's ex-wife"

-Chael "the American Gangster" Sonnen

This thread is high quality

Lots of awesome roasts I forgot

Admittedly - it's hard to top "I'm gonna fuck you and make you love me pussy"

It was real cringeworthy but I'm sure it played with his opponent's mind more than most....
it was " i'll fuck you til you love me fa**ot " and it was great, wasn't cringey at all.

one of the best insults of all time tbh.

'The only person I know who made money with their mouth was his ex wife'

- Chael to Tito. To which Tito came up with the pitiful* response;

'For your information, we were never married.'

*although it is worth noting Tito subsequently choked Chael out in R1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back