Social Best pizza in America?

If it isn't in NYC or New Haven CT, it isn't the best. Chicago pizza is not pizza.

For Me:
1. Frank Pepe's New Haven CT--100 year old Brick oven, famous for White Clam, I prefer regular.
2. New Park Pizza, Howard beach NY Regular Slice
3. L&B Spumoni Gardens Brooklyn--Square Slice
4. Di Fara Brooklyn all imported ingredients, feels like italy
5. Lombardi's Little Italy, Manhattan. ANYTHING

Pizza in California, unless it's legit NY or Chicago style brought here is generally trash.

People putting of this weird shit on their pizza is bunk. BBQ sauce, pineapples, etc. A lot of people think this cracker crust, minimal cheese with ketchup spread all over it is good pizza... it's not. Ohhh, I'm afraid of too many carbs! fuck off.

Pizza in California, unless it's legit NY or Chicago style brought here is generally trash.

People putting of this weird shit on their pizza is bunk. BBQ sauce, pineapples, etc. A lot of people think this cracker crust, minimal cheese with ketchup spread all over it is good pizza... it's not. Ohhh, I'm afraid of too many carbs! fuck off.

Agree. Good local pizza was a hard find. So I had to go with the big pizza chains to get a constant pie.

I am not sure it is still the case with pizza spots in America but I find that they don't sell pizza by the slice outside of some cities on the east coast. I always found that weird but it seemed to be the norm when I traveled around America.

I make my own delicious meals........pizza being one of them.;)

I’m desperately trying to find property in Washington’s crossing

Great area, although grocery stores and whatnot will be a drive. Not so far of a drive that it's inconvenient, but still like 15-20 minutes.

It's sought after, as both Lower and Upper Makefield are among the richest townships in the whole state.

Last I looked, there were a few empty parcels available around Wrightstown Road.

Last edited:

Huh, that’s weird.

Hype train pizza.

Nowhere above route 80 in PA makes good pizza. It's good for mountain folk, but that's about it.

NY pizza is mall pizza at best. It’s a snack.

Chicago style pizza is a meal.
Sbarros in the house lol. Don't get me wrong, I like a good NY style pizza sometimes, but I agree.

Where the hell have you been?

Sbarros in the house lol. Don't get me wrong, I like a good NY style pizza sometimes, but I agree.

Where the hell have you been?

I’m lurking more than posting right now. Still adjusting to the new forum.

Lou's is great.. Due's is just as good.

Pequod's is next level shit too.

Fortunately they started opening Rosati's around here in San Diego too.
Rosati isn't awful but tough to go to Rosatia when I got Lous, Uno, Aurelius right around corner. Rosati is better than most tho.

Damn I Miss San Diego. I will trade you our pizza n steaks for yall everything else.

Rosati isn't awful but tough to go to Rosatia when I got Lous, Uno, Aurelius right around corner. Rosati is better than most tho.

Damn I Miss San Diego. I will trade you our pizza n steaks for yall everything else.
Lol one of the only handful of things I miss about Chicago is the food. My friend had a box with Gino's pizzas and Eli's cheesecake sent to me last year for Xmas.

Great area, although grocery stores and whatnot will be a drive. Not so far of a drive that it's inconvenient, but still like 15-20 minutes.

It's sought after, as both Lower and Upper Makefield are among the richest townships in the whole state.

Last I looked, there were a few empty parcels available around Wrightstown Road.
Yeah this would be a vacation second home. Gotta put this crypto money to work!

If Lil Caesers sold a pineapple pizza with Hormel turkey pepperoni and skim milk mozzarella on a Boboli almond crust pie with a Faygo to wash it all down....I'd be in heaven.

Back