Egészségére!

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Jose Aldo imo

AldoDoubleKnee.gif

81984061.gif

lNNjl.gif

what are the chances he catches Holloway with one?

I think chances are low, sadly.

He has some sick accuracy with them, but most fighters just never put their faces in his range specifically for this reason.

And Holloway is unlikely to be exception, dude is really tall for the division, and almost never puts his head low enough.

theres 3 right here, take yo pick!

ComfortableSizzlingAmericanredsquirrel.gif

I'd say Reem, but the Soldier of God has proven his are also brutal.

Anyone can have a sportcenter type of knee KO, but if we are discussing who has the best knee strikes in his arsenal, well, I think we can narrow it down to Anderson, Wandy and Alistair.
They showed great use of knee strikes throughout their entire careers.
Aldo is also in contention but I guess one notch below.
My choice would be Anderson Silva, and Rich Franklin's otorhinolaryngologist would agree.

I still have nightmares about what Anderson did to Rich Franklin in the clinch. Those knees to the body. It was like watching a man being slowly executed, fading...

Anderson, Wanderlei, Aldo, Yoel, Ubereem, and Conor. Conor probably has the best knees, though. Granted, I've never seen him use one in a fight, but if he did, they'd undoubtedly be the best.

Aldo, Reem and Silva historically, with Wanderlei a tier below. A lot more fighters are incorporating knees though and there have been some really good knee strike ko's the last couple years. That one where Page crushed Cyborg Sr.'s face was brutal.

In terms of technique, has to be reem. Anderson following behind.

Also this man had very good knees
James_McSweeney_vs._Chris_Lokteff.gif

Back