best knee strikes in MMA

nothing beats manhoef vs denis kang. That shit dont even make sense.

Michael Page getting credit for a fluke injury against a WW that is 21-18 coming off a 1st round KO loss to an unranked LW.. otherwise great thread

Overeem. I mean he put Fujita into a coma with a knee. Wish i could find the gif of the guy in K1 he kod with one. Its scarey

Overeem. I mean he put Fujita into a coma with a knee. Wish i could find the gif of the guy in K1 he kod with one. Its scarey

cb8hOmk.gif

legit thought he was dead

I think it was after this fight that K-1 banned clinch strikes

1) AS
2) Wand
3) Reem
4) Aldo

I dont think there is another fighter who deserves to be included in the same group as the above.

Alistair Overeem for me no doubts has the most effectient knees in MMA if not all of combat sports, if you look at most of his opponents reactions when they get hit by him whether they get hit in the body or face, they go down. He dropped Travis Browne, Mark Hunt, Frank Mir, Everton Texeira, Paul Buentello and lots of others in devastating fashion. Aldo and Anderson Silva are right behind him

In terms of pure power? The Uber knee. Eco knee might be a fake Chinese replica

1) AS
2) Wand
3) Reem
4) Aldo

I dont think there is another fighter who deserves to be included in the same group as the above.

I agree 100%. I came to post the same list in the same order that you have.

They are definitely the top tier. Nobody really comes close to them. They would be the Mr. Rushmore of MMA Knees!

I would say a young Shogun and Pele Landi Jons would be the next tier far below.

Machida and Robbie Lawler throw different kind of knees, maybe because they are not traditional Muay Thai fighters like all the guys above, but they have definitely utilized knees effectively throughout their careers.

Not a whole lot of people throwing good knees now that I think about it. Still a wild frontier of MMA evolution

BJ, as far as I can tell, has thrown about 5 knees in his career...And 2 Kos from them (Thomas, Sherk). He's also one for one on kicks ending fights for good measure (Sanchez).

Back