Best freak-show fight?

The big guy just went through em all choking them one by one.
Despite it being so many vs so many, it all came down to him finishing his guy so quick and doubling up on the others lol.
That was poor

The most hilarious/sad part of these team fights is that they let the fight continue when it's like 5 vs 3 or 5 vs 2. I mean what the hell are they thinking, that some guy will be able to pull off some crazy Bruce Lee shit and come back from some 1 vs 2 situation? That guy would be legit UFC material lol. Even a team of Stipe, Jones and DC would have a hard time vs 5 of those trained (even if it's low level training) probably roided 220+lbs guys AT ONCE.

When the fight is like 5 vs 3 it should be stopped immediately especially considering that soccer kicks and punches to the back of the head are allowed and the guys fighting are all heavyweights. That's just looking for a serious tragedy when guys are soccerkicked while held on the floor and pounded by some other guy simultaneously.

The idea for these MMA team fights comes from those prearranged football hooligan fights but those fights are like 40 vs 40 or more people and it's not hard to come back after losing few guys (not that I condone them but at least it's more "fair"). This TFC thing is just a ridiculous cash grab.

I think you gotta give it to Japan for freak show fights.
Where else can you get Minowaman vs. Techno Goliath?

Genki Sudo vs Butterbean

Lei'D Tapa vs Gabi Garcia, looked like a bar fight between two freakish looking women. The fake wrestler actually dropped the martial artist.

Takada vs Frye would have to be the best I mean, it's regarded as one of the best fights ever let alone one of the best freak shows ever.

is trhis a minowaman love thread?

GOAT OF GOATS

minowaman-kick.jpg

Back