Best freak-show fight?

tfc-5-on-5-mma-fight-usa-vs-latvia-carnage2.png

This was a great fight actually

Imagine UFC staging something like this and someone ends up being ground and pounded by Yoel Romero and Cain at the same time. Or soccer kicked by Shogun while being elbowed by Jon Jones.

I'm surprised this shit has not been banned yet.

Last edited:
Yea, after some shenanigans between the rounds that would make Yoel blush. That was some of the most blatantly corrupt bullshit you'll see in combat sports. Also, it wasn't in that video but I'm pretty sure that was the fight where they brought Tyson in afterwards to call out Sapp. "Sign the contract big boy, sign the contract!" "I'll sign it in your blood, punk......where you at?"

edit: fuck it, let's watch it unfold:

You would be absolutely correct!!

Just look at any opponent in Fedor's career.

Hell, his entire career was a freak show. He might as well had been a movie star like Dolph Lundgren.

Yea, after some shenanigans between the rounds that would make Yoel blush. That was some of the most blatantly corrupt bullshit you'll see in combat sports. Also, it wasn't in that video but I'm pretty sure that was the fight where they brought Tyson in afterwards to call out Sapp. "Sign the contract big boy, sign the contract!" "I'll sign it in your blood, punk......where you at?"

edit: fuck it, let's watch it unfold:

Eh listen up here.. and they call you kid dynamite. You mess with me i'll put your fuse out.

Love tyson and sapp but I was always impressed with how decent that bob sapp line was

UFC: any Brock fight because he's from WWE so even though he is a legit fighter all his fights are freak shows by nature + he is a freak of nature
Rizin: Gabi Garcia vs anyone

I freakin love team mma. When I get baked my favourite things to watch on Youtube are: Russian dashcam footage, Japanese bug fights, people getting gored by bulls and team mma.

..to add some more "freakish matches"..enjoy!

Royce Gracie vs Akebono

Akebono vs Giant Silva

Mirko Filipovic vs Dos Caras Jr.

James Thompson vs Henry (Sentoryu) Miller

Kimbo Slice vs Dada 5000

Gary Goodridge vs Yoshiaki Yatsu

Jon Jones vs Human sized DC statue made of coke.

I freakin love team mma. When I get baked my favourite things to watch on Youtube are: Russian dashcam footage, Japanese bug fights, people getting gored by bulls and team mma.

Try some of those Eastern European pre-arranged hooligan fights next

young prospects:

Imagine UFC staging something like this and someone ends up being ground and pounded by Yoel Romero and Cain at the same time. Or soccer kicked by Shogun while being elbowed by Jon Jones.

I'm surprised this shit has not been banned yet.

The big guy just went through em all choking them one by one.
Despite it being so many vs so many, it all came down to him finishing his guy so quick and doubling up on the others lol.
That was poor

Back