Best/Favourite Television Show Intros

And of course the greatest of all time are the multiple intros of Aqua Teen Hunger Force / Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1 / Aqua Something You Know Whatever / Aqua TV Show Show

Quantum Leap is Boss
[YT]DjK9GJMBpt0[/YT]

[YT]Ieii1qGXETo[/YT]

[YT]_MVonyVSQoM[/YT]

Some great picks in the thread. All the classics were covered. I'll try to pick out ones that haven't been posted yet:

80s Hulk cartoon intro. I like it because I think it'd actually be pretty scary for a kid. Can't remember if the show was any good or not.

Some of you 80s/90s kids know this one. This is still one of my favorite openings. The opening narration with the eighths on the bass in sync with the heartbeat get you ready to rock.

A lot of series I'm fond of, their introes would become my favorite while watching those series.

In hindsight however, this one stands out:

I'm currently watching Supernatural (early season 6 at the moment), and whenever shit goes apocalyptic and hits the fan, this theme plays in my head. I kinda wish it was in Supernatural's soundtrack, as it fits a lot of its climaxes.

Not "the best" necessarily, but hearing the intro music for Parks and Rec always puts me in a good mood...

I heard the theme song from Auf Weidersehen Pet on the radio the other day for the first time in probably about 20 years, made me stupidly happy...

Good picks. These are some of my favorite when I was a kid. I feel like I enjoyed them more as a kid. Before dvr etc. Here are some of my favorites when I was growing up.

Fall Guy

[YT]dj9ev40C30M[/YT]

All Superfriends intros. This is a compilation. Still enjoy watching it lol.

[YT]zhMr4hBwWGw[/YT]

Fuck ya. You sir, win the internet.

Don’t know how I forgot this. Absolutely majestic...

fall guy by far

edit: see it was already mentioned. i forgot there were other old fuckers like me here

Back