Best/Favourite Television Show Intros

The fact that you are setting the standard at King's Landing and Winterfell is your failing. No locations are nearly as intricate as King's Landing because it is the massive capital of Westeros. King's Landing is also the central location to the entire series. Winterfell itself isn't all that much more intricate than any of the other noble houses, but it adds extra emphasis on the godswood, giving it more detail, since the Starks are pushed more than any other house as the show's protagonists.

Just admit you're wrong already, bro. It is funny that you're trying to compare the detail of Braavos to Vaes Dothrak though. No reason to take you seriously at this point, so idk why I am

I'm setting the standard at what they first showed us. And then it declined. That's called being inconsistent. And it's not just the godswood tree that is nice in winterfell. The actual gear buildings are more intricate. Of course you wouldn't know that because you don't notice these things yet you think you do.

The complexity of Vaes Dothrak and Braavos is about he same. Someone designed the pop up and pop down of the Vaes Dothrak tents with care. And then someone designed some half assed crap for Braavos. Buildings go up and spin. That's pretty much everything as the seasons go on. No more intricate gear work, just stuff going up and some turning to dazzle people with undiscerning eyes.

I'm completely right. I find it sad that you are willingly blind and not just unwittingly ignorant.

You knew business was about to pick up! Bah Gawd!!!

I actually preferred this theme/intro though the show over all wasnt as good anymore.

I'm setting the standard at what they first showed us. And then it declined. That's called being inconsistent. And it's not just the godswood tree that is nice in winterfell. The actual gear buildings are more intricate. Of course you wouldn't know that because you don't notice these things yet you think you do.

The complexity of Vaes Dothrak and Braavos is about he same. Someone designed the pop up and pop down of the Vaes Dothrak tents with care. And then someone designed some half assed crap for Braavos. Buildings go up and spin. That's pretty much everything as the seasons go on. No more intricate gear work, just stuff going up and some turning to dazzle people with undiscerning eyes.

I'm completely right. I find it sad that you are willingly blind and not just unwittingly ignorant.

God, you are adorable. You sound like you haven't actually watched the introductions, actually. Yer killin' me!

So I guess you lost the argument?

Yeaaah, you lost the argument.

You tell yourself what you have to because you owning up and admitting that you're talking complete nonsense is clearly out of the question here :rolleyes:

You tell yourself what you have to because you owning up and admitting that you're talking complete nonsense is clearly out of the question here :rolleyes:

I thought you were no longer taking me seriously? I guess losing the argument stung you. Please don't start crying now.

To get back to the thread topic, here's a good TV intro:

1st season for Game Of Thrones (Better than Braavos, which is inconsistent quality)

[YT]s7L2PVdrb_8[/YT]

[YT]-MtDLRvpx-k[/YT]

Actually the outro, couldn't find actual video of it but it's just credits. This wins though because of the music.

I thought you were no longer taking me seriously? I guess losing the argument stung you. Please don't start crying now.

To get back to the thread topic, here's a good TV intro:

1st season for Game Of Thrones (Better than Braavos, which is inconsistent quality)

[YT]s7L2PVdrb_8[/YT]

I'm still not taking you seriously. There is no reason to, since you're not even taking yourself seriously. You know that GoT Intro is still balling

What are some of your favourite opening credit or theme songs to shows over the years?

Cheers was a great opening, and the Fresh Prince was a solid original tune everyone seemed to enjoy. And a shout out to Dukes of Hazzard because really, who does't love Waylon Jennings.

What did you enjoy over the years? Wonder Years ala' Joe Cocker, Get a Life ala' REM, maybe something original like the Muppets? Post em up....

You know you are representing when you get shorts named after you.

I'm still not taking you seriously. There is no reason to, since you're not even taking yourself seriously. You know that GoT Intro is still balling

Well there's no reason to argue about anything anymore since I was declared the winner of our argument.

But I will agree, season 1 intro was super ballin. Season 4; lacking, inconsistent, inferior quality.

By majority rule and lack of stupidity, I won everything, even your lunch money.

Show intros are serious business.

Wonder years

Simpsons's (hundreds of couch gags)

Married With Children

Futurama

Perfect Strangers (extra points for innocent portrayal of Albanians lol)

Soprano's

Get a Life

Batman: The Animated Series

Animaniacs

Big Love (with 'Home' song)

UFC ppv intro since 2005 (for the lulz and reminder of the quest for less than mediocre quality for the masses)

Has Dexter's intro been mentioned?

It wasn't my favorite but I remember a lot of people liking it when it first came out.

Few more. I'm a sucker for urban montages set to rock music:

[YT]GAo69hpIUSI[/YT]

[YT]isLc1UqudnY[/YT]

True Blood had a really cool opening.

Too bad the rest of the show was garbage.

Back