Best Current Boxing Heavyweights

Lol, somebodys a Wilder fan... For that I can excuse you putting one of the worst 'boxers' I've ever seen top but for putting Ortiz second.
Come on man, that's just blatant troll attempt.
The TS is a troll of some kind, but thinking Wilder is the best HW is reasonable.
Resume wise sure...

But what is this list suppose to be of?

If Joshua fights Ortiz I would favor Joshua of course but is it that inconceivable that Ortiz gives JOSHua massive problems?

I dont think so. Now again. I would rate joshua and wilder ahead of ortiz just based on resume but if the list is just for who is the best (who beats who) than i suppose its not that bad of a list

Resume wise sure...

But what is this list suppose to be of?

If Joshua fights Ortiz I would favor Joshua of course but is it that inconceivable that Ortiz gives JOSHua massive problems?

I dont think so. Now again. I would rate joshua and wilder ahead of ortiz just based on resume but if the list is just for who is the best (who beats who) than i suppose its not that bad of a list
In terms of resumès, Wilder and Ortiz have horrendous resumès....
In terms of who beats who, that's down to opinion so I guess anyone is entitled to say whatever they want but to me Wilder lacks way too much technical ability to be taken too seriously.

In terms of resumès, Wilder and Ortiz have horrendous resumès....
In terms of who beats who, that's down to opinion so I guess anyone is entitled to say whatever they want but to me Wilder lacks way too much technical ability to be taken too seriously.
I would be careful with that tbh.....

Joshua was getting blasted by a one-two all night long against Wlad and even got dropped and hurt bad with it. He seems to have no idea how to properly defend that combo.

Wilder lands that on him and he will be convulsing on the ground. Most of Wilders ko’s come with that combo as well

I would be careful with that tbh.....

Joshua was getting blasted by a one-two all night long against Wlad and even got dropped and hurt bad with it. He seems to have no idea how to properly defend that combo.

Wilder lands that on him and he will be convulsing on the ground. Most of Wilders ko’s come with that combo as well
I would be equally as careful comparing anything wlad can do in a boxing ring with anything Wilder even thinks he can do in a boxing ring.
The twos boxing abilities are as distant as the sun to the moon.

I would be equally as careful comparing anything wlad can do in a boxing ring with anything Wilder even thinks he can do in a boxing ring.
The twos boxing abilities are as distant as the sun to the moon.
I dunnnnnno.

I think Joshua is very good. Poweful. Precise.

But he seems to have blantant holes in his defense, gassing problems and is kinda robotic tbh..

Wilder of course has his flaws. They are well documented. But there is a reason eddie hearn is hesitant to make the fight.

Joshua could very well be out on the floor at the end of it. Just the same as Wilder could

I dunnnnnno.

I think Joshua is very good. Poweful. Precise.

But he seems to have blantant holes in his defense, gassing problems and is kinda robotic tbh..

Wilder of course has his flaws. They are well documented. But there is a reason eddie hearn is hesitant to make the fight.

Joshua could very well be out on the floor at the end of it. Just the same as Wilder could
Joshua has big flaws, very obvious and big flaws... Mostly born out of not being a boxer for very long, being rushed through, fury drugging and splizka mashing up his leg beating up Martin that let Hearns cash cow in to a very very easy ibf belt.
Hell, if I was a half a ft taller, I'd have prob beat up Martin too... Difference for me is that AJ has consistently upped his level of competition, fought veery different styles and has managed to learn his trade on the job doing a good job of patching up some of those holes, all be it shabbily...

Wilder on the other hand, has a very low technical ability, has consistently fought very very low level competition and repeatedly relied on his oppo tiring so he can land a windmill or just having to swing from the fences due to getting beat up and ending up catching the oppo with a windmill.
He seems to have done very very little to improve his game and will get found out very soon.

This whole AJ vs Wilder fiasco may be a huge downfall for Wilder as he has put his name so far into the open, that his level of competition HAS to up for him to not be seen as a complete and utter joke, with that, it'll be his first steps into the upper echelon and could well be an early halt to AJ.

Bet Wlad wishes he could pop out of retirement and beat up Wilder a bit...

Wilder at #1
Ortiz at #2
Joshua at a distant #3

Back