3. Anthony Joshua
4. Joseph Parker
5. Tyson Fury
6. Alexander Povetkin
7. Dillian Whyte
8. Jarrell Miller
9. Dominic Breazeale
10. Kubrat Pulev
Is this in no particular order or are we gonna have to beat a dead horse as per usual?johnruiznormanstone.jpg

Lol, somebodys a Wilder fan... For that I can excuse you putting one of the worst 'boxers' I've ever seen top but for putting Ortiz second.
Come on man, that's just blatant troll attempt.

Lol, somebodys a Wilder fan... For that I can excuse you putting one of the worst 'boxers' I've ever seen top but for putting Ortiz second.
Come on man, that's just blatant troll attempt.
This.

So I gave up.

Top5:

1. Joshua
2. Wilder
3. Povetkin
4. Fury
5. Parker

You have Wilder as no.1 lol Nice troll job. At least you're not trying to claim that he is in the top ten of all time, we had that recently. I just don't get how you manage to rate Ortiz higher than Joshua.

I would have at this exact moment in time.

1. Joshua
2. Wilder
3. Parker
4. Povetkin
5. Ortiz
6. Whyte

Fury at this point isn't there. But will be I imagine. The rest is pretty interchangeable.

You have Wilder as no.1 lol Nice troll job. At least you're not trying to claim that he is in the top ten of all time, we had that recently. I just don't get how you manage to rate Ortiz higher than Joshua.

The TS is a troll of some kind, but thinking Wilder is the best HW is reasonable.

The TS is a troll of some kind, but thinking Wilder is the best HW is reasonable.
perhaps in terms of skills. I don't think you can argue Wilder is more accomplished than Joshua though.

perhaps in terms of skills. I don't think you can argue Wilder is more accomplished than Joshua though.
Fury's best win is the same as Joshua's, but he did it much with much more control. If based totally on accomplishment, who care's how bad Fury looks now, he's active, he's no 1.

Eye test says Wilder or AJ is no1, and Wilder is not a bad choice IMO.

1. Wilder
2. Luis Ortiz
3. Anthony Joshua
4. Joseph Parker
5. Tyson Fury
6. Alexander Povetkin
7. Dillian Whyte
8. Jarrell Miller
9. Dominic Breazeale
10. Kubrat Pulev

Ortiz and Parker are coming off losses. Should Povetkin be next in line and therefore be ahead of them?

I would have at this exact moment in time.

1. Joshua
2. Wilder
3. Parker
4. Povetkin
5. Ortiz
6. Whyte

Fury at this point isn't there. But will be I imagine. The rest is pretty interchangeable.
This is correct. Joshua has the better wins... Wlad, Parker and Whyte vs Ortiz and Stiverne, but I have a feeling that Wilder KO’s Joshua if they fight.

Exactly my thinking, AJ has beat the better competition so on merit he is number one HW.

I am not so sure that povetkin beats anyone in the top 6/7 w/o the roids

Back