Best BUFFET you've been to in your life?

I can't remember if they had oysters when I was there.

They definitely had clams.

Still waiting for the buffet that has Caviar.

What sells a buffet to me is a good selection of Sea food.
It must be quality seafood. Having a large selection of seafood is great, but if the quality sucks, you might be having a rough night in the bathroom.

Rei Do Gado or Fogo De Chao. Both are awesome Brazil steakhouses. Each one does items better than the other so depends on mood.

For all the people saying buffets are for fat people, well fat people need to eat too....

Or three, or four, or five, even six times as much as the average person.

Caesar's Palace one is up there for sure. I ate one in Hong Kong that was pretty amazing too. Can't remember the name.

Rei Do Gado or Fogo De Chao. Both are awesome Brazil steakhouses. Each one does items better than the other so depends on mood.
+1 for Brazilian Churrascaria. I've been meaning to go to Fogo De Chao; have you ever been to Greenfield? Same concept but not as expensive, I think.

+1 for Brazilian Churrascaria. I've been meaning to go to Fogo De Chao; have you ever been to Greenfield? Same concept but not as expensive, I think.
No I haven't I will look them up.

Haven't been to a good vegas style buffet, but the one at the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas was okay.

The best buffet was in Hawaii at Plumeria Beach House at The Kahala Hotel & Resort. The ocean view was spectacular.

Not a fan of buffets. I'd rather go to a nice restaurant and just order from there.

I mean, seriously, how much can you really eat?

I can't remember if they had oysters when I was there.

They definitely had clams.

Still waiting for the buffet that has Caviar.

What sells a buffet to me is a good selection of Sea food.

If I'm going to eat seafood I'm definitely not going to a buffet

bellagio buffet was probably my best. caesars buffet a close second. There's a Texas de brazil in Columbus I eat at pretty often . I had another Brazilian steakhouse in Niagara Falls can't recall the name but I like it a little better than Texas de brazil . They had some kind of roasted pineapple that was delicious . I tried to make my own it didn't work out to well

Bamboo Gardens Buffet in Greenfield, Indiana.

They've had the same owner and manager since the late 1980s. It started off as a carry out only place at a strip mall. 1993 Carry out and eat in with tables. 1995 Carry out with a full buffet. 1998 they purchased the place next to it and knocked down the wall to give them double the space. 2000 Opened up a whole new buffet down the street now with 3 times the space they started with.
Looks good. We've got a local Asian buffet like that in my area too.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/nabu-american-fusion-buffet-fort-lauderdale

they opened a texas de brazil down the street from my house

should try it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcA-71sk2Q8
It's already been mentioned but The Nordic Lodge in Rhode Island is an experience any southern New Englander should try at least once.It's quite expensive but a unique experience with it located on a lake but also very close to the beach

Brazilian Steakhouses FTW... best places I've ever eaten.

Word.

I hit this one place up and totally skip the veggies/rice table. Just sit there are let them bitches bring me the meat.

There's one in Plymouth we hit pretty regularly and I can't pass up their rice that has like chickpeas and whatever else in it. Put some black beans and the slow cooked pork they have at the buffet over that every time. They have one salad dish I can't pass up either. Still end up in a meat coma every time we leave the place. Love that shit. Oh, and they bring around grilled pineapple that's glazed with brown sugar that they slice onto your plate like the meats, awesome.

There's one in Plymouth we hit pretty regularly and I can't pass up their rice that has like chickpeas and whatever else in it. Put some black beans and the slow cooked pork they have at the buffet over that every time. They have one salad dish I can't pass up either. Still end up in a meat coma every time we leave the place. Love that shit. Oh, and they bring around grilled pineapple that's glazed with brown sugar that they slice onto your plate like the meats, awesome.

lol @ meat coma. I hear that. I once saw this small Asian guy leaning over his chair with his wife/gf rubbing his back.

Only issue with the one near me is that they only break out the suckling pig on weekends.

i don't eat enough food to ever justify going to a buffet.

I've had a few muff buffets in my time..

PRsUjK7.gif

Back