Best BUFFET you've been to in your life?

<1>
If you who doesn't workout then maybe.

But a person who watches what they eat and works out can definitely enjoy a good buffet especially every now and then and especially when on vacation.

If anything you sound like a guy who doesn't workout.

When I was at the Wicked Spoon in Vegas I saw nothing but thin, sexy women, in shape buff model type looking guys, and then obviously wealthy but not fat people. Occasionally a fatty.

Never went to any Vegas buffets, so I'll say Salty's on Alki in Seattle. Weekends they have one during the day. Tons of good seafood, with oysters and crab, prime rib ect.. and only around $50 I believe.

For me to say to categorize a buffet as being "best" there has to be a balance between the price and the food... "a $50 buffet was good" well geee for $50 it BETTER be fucking good!! otherwise we really are not categorizing if a buffet is good or not, we would be categorizing if you are an idiot or not.

lol @ the poster who mentioned some place that was $30 a plate. That's not a buffet.

Thats funny, I went to the Backanal buffet at your mother's apartment. It was also 50 buck per person.

ba95bcb593f8c51109a8dda06af05a0f_gif-african-kid-dancing-gif_175-211.gif

sorry, couldnt help myself :D

Not the best but Cici's Pizza is a guilty pleasure. Come at me bros!

Tusker House in Disney World Animal Kingdom.

Most of the buffets at the big hotels in Vegas are great. One of my favorites was Paris. I went to a buffet when I was in Hong Kong and it was amazing. I forgot what it was called but it was gigantic and had virtually everything you can think of, all in high quality. If you're in San Diego, the buffets at Sycuan and Barona are pretty solid. I go to buffets mostly for 2 reasons, prime rib and crab legs.

Sizzler ayce schrimps and salad bar.

I don't eat buffets. Only disgusting pigs go there.

I'm a grazer. Buffets would be a waste on me as I'd be full in two minutes. Had a good Brazilian BBQ once though. That was good. Place is closed though.

The other guys in my crew got a bug up their ass about "going to the buffet" but the one at the Wynne/Encore in Vegas was mind-blowing.

If you who doesn't workout then maybe.

But a person who watches what they eat and works out can definitely enjoy a good buffet especially every now and then and especially when on vacation.

If anything you sound like a guy who doesn't workout.

When I was at the Wicked Spoon in Vegas I saw nothing but thin, sexy women, in shape buff model type looking guys, and then obviously wealthy but not fat people. Occasionally a fatty.

Don't mind Revolver, he asks for discounts on instant noodles at the 99 cent store.

Rodizio Rico. Go up and get your veg etc and they won't stop bringing meat until you tap out. 25 all you can eat

I haven't been to any of those Vegas buffets, and my buffet days are over now, so I guess I never will. I like reading about them though, and there are some great Youtube videos about some of them.

I like Indian food, so I used to seek out Indian buffets. The best one I've ever been to is the one at Rang Mahal inside the Rembrandt Hotel in Bangkok. I mean, if a fucking lentil dish is outstanding, you know everything else is. It was the single greatest gluttony experience of my life.

Back