Best Airports You Have Visited?

Don't know if this is still the case, but the Ft. Lauderdale airport was pretty chill and easy to get through. I lived in Miami three miles from the airport but drive to FL a lot due to this. Miami airport sucked.

My favorites have been Shannon, aircrew get a 20 euro voucher and a bottle of whiskey, and the one I stopped at in Moldova because they sold Scotch at the duty free for 80% off retail.

Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport is under new development this year. @AgonyandIrony

I do like that you can buy liquor right off the flight, I got in super late when I flew in last so it was kind of dreary.

Honolulu had the best imo.

Zurich, Singapore, Hong Kong.

Detroit gets my vote for the worst - although I'll always love to hate Terminal 1 at De Gaulle.

Zurich, Singapore, Hong Kong.

Detroit gets my vote for the worst - although I'll always love to hate Terminal 1 at De Gaulle.

Forgot about Zurich's airport, and I was there fairly recently.

It's definitely a nice one.

big_flughafenzurich.jpg

airport_1440x311.jpg

web_zurich_shopping_airportcenter_01.jpg

164362.jpg

I have to agree. I don't know what people are talking about that like LAX. It fucking sucks compared to many other airports similar in size/traffic.

With the major airports, sometimes it's more about the terminal than the airport itself. The newly renovated Terminal C at IAH is really nice, whereas Terminal A is pretty plain. DTW added a nice terminal for Northwest, but if you were flying Southwest you ended up in the original terminal that was an absolute shithole. I think that's since changed, but I don't connect through DTW like I used to.

I have several favorites, but Koh Samui sticks out the most for me. Taipei is also pretty nice, but I also believe that varies by terminal.
I like Tom bradley. Lol

I havent been to these outrageous ones but IMO Schipol has to be the best. I like German ones as well. French ones are filth. UK ones as well.

Oh one time I did a transfer in Atlanta and there was yummy greasy food everywhere. Lots of ugly fat people too.

Back