Best Airports You Have Visited?

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
After watching this video, I was shocked to see that airports can have golf courses, Imax theaters and a small rain forest. It is really impressive.

From this list I have visited: Helsinki, Charles De Gaulle, Heathrow, Dubai International Airport, Zurich, Munich and Incheon. I have also been to nice airports like Schippol, Edinburgh, LAX, JFK Airport and Sydney.

But damn. I don't really care for airports unless they are really nice and known for being cool. But Singapore's airport looks awesome.

Honolulu airport is under renovations right now and looks like shit.

Spending a decent amount of time at an airport says either delays or long layovers to me and just makes me cranky. I guess these nice ones could help ease the crank a bit??

Keflavik airport in Iceland was cool.

keflavik-international-airport.jpg

Daytona beach. It's awesome because you pull a u-turn over the ocean right before you land and you can see the track when you're coming in. It's also only like 6-8 gates so quick out when you get there and you can arrive like 45 minutes before the flight on an average day and be good .

Last edited:
After being stuck in an aeroplane for 7 hours, everything equally sucks.

<KingstonFrown>
Fuck I'm flying 10 hours next month. God help me.

I don't know about amenities, but I went to DFW once, and I gradually realized it was just like the first scene here:

Toronto YYZ has the damn cleanest toilets of any airport Ive been too. That alone is why its the best.

Long Beach Airport or any airport that's really small and has no traffic.

What's your terminal? Doesn't matter at Long Beach Airport.
long-beach-airport-881x588.jpg

Last edited:
The airport in Fort Meyers Florida isn't too bad. Not much in the way of amenities, but it's quick to get in and out.

As far as massive airports go, I think O'Hare is decent. Certainly better than LAX or any of the turds in New York.

Singapore was rad, hotels, nice restaurants, bars, etc right in airport

Toronto YYZ has the damn cleanest toilets of any airport Ive been too. That alone is why its the best.
Haneda Tokyo has the cleanest toilets.

I love shitting so I know.

I had a 5 hour layover in Seoul. That airport was like a huge shopping mall. There were large groups there just for the shopping. The only thing I bought was a Whopper with cheese.

Denver International Airport has the best food court in the world.

The airport in Fort Meyers Florida isn't too bad. Not much in the way of amenities, but it's quick to get in and out.

As far as massive airports go, I think O'Hare is decent. Certainly better than LAX or any of the turds in New York.

I like O'Hare. The only downside is I monitor corporate travel among other things for the company I work for. O'Hare gets a strong breeze, some rain drops or snow flakes and they are crazy fast to cancel/delay flights. We get notifications for them at least 2 to 1 for any other airport. It's funny too because Midway almost never delays or cancels.

Schiphol Airport Amsterdam.

It is incredibly well designed and a pleasure to use. It's built using a branching structure around a central hub

224_Masterplan_Schiphol_N16_a3.0.jpg

Back