Ben Saunders Lashes Out at Brandon Davis For Stealing His Nickname

Number one: No one fights for a nickname like Killa B, let alone a fighter of his caliber.

Number two: Fuck KILLA it's all about:

Number three: Word to your mother.

Well so much for Saunders being one of the last pro fighters who posts here.

Thanks, dick.
If Ben stops posting on here (not like he's very active as is) because some guy posted a gif of him losing, then he must be pretty sensitive.

Not that I expect him to actually do that though, because it's not the first time he's seen that nor will it be the last.

Havent seen him around for a while personally.

I also noticed many fighters tend to vanish from Sherdog when they are struggling to win fights. Both Belcher and McCall absolutely disappeared when they went on losing streaks, lol. Thats ok with me, mind your game, not your posts.

Or does it have to do with Sherdog relentlessly shitting on them once they start losing? This site is a bastion for cowards to feel like big men by anonymously talking shit about (and sometimes to) people that they'd never have the balls to make eye contact with in person. I don't blame fighters for avoiding this shit show.

The nickname is a turd anyway. Why fight over a turd?

Surely Ben has more important things to worry about. For example, having a loser leaves town match against his training partner in less than a week's time.

300px-Killerbee.png

its "killer B from naruto. hes a black character that walks around rapping and doing hip hop hands. this is exactly the type of rhyme he would use
get that gay weaboo shit outta here lmao, anime is for manchilds.

Ben should use this as a reason to pick a new nickname that’s actually good

I like Ben but he didn’t create that what the fuck is he talking about?
That was a tag team in the 80s or 90snin wwf

Is Normal... So many MMA fighters. Maybe it was just a rant. But @Ben Saunders .... Where you at bud... come visit.

Reminds me of Ben whining on the TUF show. Trying to give the Aussie a hard time because his lazy ass can't wake up until after 10am.
Remember Ben vs Mike Swick?

They were JAWING at each other during the fight, iirc. Just talking massive shit to the other guy...

I think I remember Swick getting maybe a tko win

Davis should just change his to Killa D and wear a giant codpiece everywhere.

Ben didnt sound that salty though, that guy Anthony Smith went apeshit when another guy nicknamed lionheart fought in the UFC. He threw a tantrum, lol, that was fucking pathetic.

Back