Ben Saunders Lashes Out at Brandon Davis For Stealing His Nickname

Ben Saunders doesn’t have a big enough name to qualify as “stealing it”. Coincidence is most likely...cuz honestly of alllll the people and allll the nicknames...why?

Also https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Saunders_(singer) Saunders has been leeching off this dudes success since he was in diapers. Way to produce your own “entity”

One can be Killa B the can be Killer B. Kind of like Anderson “The Spider” Silva and Kendall “Da Spyda” Grove

Or does it have to do with Sherdog relentlessly shitting on them once they start losing? This site is a bastion for cowards to feel like big men by anonymously talking shit about (and sometimes to) people that they'd never have the balls to make eye contact with in person. I don't blame fighters for avoiding this shit show.

Agreed 1000%.

A bunch of little men on here, disrespecting professional fighters. It's one thing to critically comment on a fighter's skills, It's quite another to personally and directly insult them.

Meh. I like Ben Saunders, solid fighter with legit skills. He's also one of the few fighters who takes the time to post on here and interact with Sherdoggers. But there was no reason for him to get worked up over a nickname. Alot bigger things to worry about in life.
The nature of his response was barely above yours in regards to being "worked up". And he actually has branding and marketing shit to worry about. He actually seemed to be fairly polite about it.

One of them should change their name to Killer Pitbull and the other to Killer Assassin.
Problem solved.

Jarl

Saunders is a sherdogger so I am siding with him of course.

Is he going to attack KOTC fighter Bi "killher bee" Nguyen next?

http://m.sherdog.com/fighter/Bi-Nguyen-174715

Also kid Yamamoto's gym was called Killer Bee before being changed to Krazy Bee...and that was in the early 00s

hqdefault.jpg

Didn't he stole first from that black guy from Naruto?

Ben Saunders is a vet and og in this site. Deserves respect from you mouth breathers as an entertaining fighters and poster

I clicked through 17 pages of "Pitbulls" on the fight finder before I quit. I had only just started the T names.

killa B isn’t original. There was a well known WWE tag team that went by that.

Back