Ben Askren said he would destroy McGregor---New Roasted Podcast

Askren isnt much bigger than Conor ?
ben-askren-one-championship-55.jpg
View attachment 280965 Layoff the drugs lol. Height doesnt equal weight lol. Conor is build like a swim suit model. Look at Askren.

Askren's olympic weight was 163. If he cut like Ferguson, he'd make 155. Dude's got love handles at 170.

i hate Askren with passion but honestly he would MANHANDLE him.

Askren isnt much bigger than Conor ?
ben-askren-one-championship-55.jpg
View attachment 280965 Layoff the drugs lol. Height doesnt equal weight lol. Conor is build like a swim suit model. Look at Askren.
State of him. Hillbilly Dadbod like a smaller Johnny Hendricks. And what's that about height? is he even taller than McGregor?

Ass.. is a fantastic td artist without getting hit.

Hes going to maul Conor, but there's zero chances this happens even if Ben was in the ufc.

Ashlee Evans-Smith joins me and Andrew Montanez in Studio. We discuss everything from Ashlee's latest fight to the UFC and Bellator fights last week. I talks about my recent gigs, pissing off Vivica Fox who was in the crowd during my show and more. Ben Askren calls up and talks about why he is retiring after his next fight, how he would destroy Conor McGregor in a fight, his predictions on GSP vs Bisping, his thoughts on standing for the National Anthem and more. Hope you enjoy.

Adam

Ben Askren can say whatever he wants, but it doesn't change the fact that he's fought shitty competition and will be forgotten.

Askren fight someone I've heard of, not gonna happen.

Askren manhandles active elite wrestlers at 197 pounds, what makes anyone believe that he couldn't easily take down Conor and make him tap to strikes? It would look like the Koreshkov fight except that Conor wouldn't even survive the 2nd round.

I can easily see Askren dominating McGregor by LNP but who cares. Askren is a can crusher who could have been a legit top 10 fighter if he fought good competition consistently. If it was up to him, he would likely have signed with the UFC but I don't think he was ever given an offer due to his feud with Dana and his many lackluster fights. To me, it looks a bit pathetic calling out a fighter from 1-2 weightclasses below you who's not even in the same org. I wish Askren didn't retire and signed with the UFC, he'd beat some of the top guys but he'd also get humbled sooner or later and he need to be taken down a notch.

Aldo isnt a 200 pound wrestling gorilla named Ben Askren lol. Conor couldnt ko Nate Diaz he isnt koing Ben Askren. He would get mauled to death.

What weight class does askren fight at?

Askren's olympic weight was 163. If he cut like Ferguson, he'd make 155. Dude's got love handles at 170.
You do know man get bigger and older as the years go by right lol ? Askren isnt walking around at his olympic weight lol.

What weight class does askren fight at?
So the weigh class you fight mean how big you are lol ? You know Johny fought at 170 walking around 200 pounds for years right ?

If by "destroy" he means "hump for 25 minutes to a boring decision" then I'd have to agree.

Ben could shoot from across the cage, grab Conor by the toe and still take him down.

Conor before the fight

"EEZ A FOOKEN SKINNYFAT BOOM WIT NO STROIKIN, ID LIGHT IM UP ON THE FEET AN FINISH IM WIT GROIND N POIND"

Conor after the fight

"I stepped up to take on the bigger man, he was 7 times my size, a natural heavyweight. I thought i dominated him on the ground but i got tired...i tink i been eaten too many sardines. and thats when he was able to take the mount. But aside from the last 4 and a half minutes of round one, and fooket, the other four rounds, i tott i was handy, dominating him from de bottom like a ju jitsu mike tyson"

You think Conor would last 5 rounds lol ? Askren has nasty GnP. I could see Conor tapping from the torture or giving up his back to a RnC. I cant see a scenario where Conor survives 5 rounds from a Askren assault.

Even some of askrens basic wrestling will mutilate a chump. Some of the shit he was doing to koreshkov looked like it would require months of physio to come back from

Back