Ben Askren said he would destroy McGregor---New Roasted Podcast

Yes, he molested Koreskov, but OMG it was hard to watch... I defy anyone to try and watch 25 minutes of THIS. :p

Well except for you know, the billion or so people that follow the Olympics.

And as everyone is aware except you, he didn't want to leave Bellator and he definitely wanted to get into the UFC.

You make he sound like he has chosen not to test himself against the best (in fact that is exactly what you said). I'd love to work for NASA but if they won't hire me, guess I am out of luck.
That's his fault , you think I'll get hired to any job if I'm bad mouthing the boss before I even get hired? He did it for attention because he knows he didn't want to compete in the ufc. Billions of fans yet he can't even put asses in seats . Nobody wants to see Ben fight except his hardcore fans

That's his fault , you think I'll get hired to any job if I'm bad mouthing the boss before I even get hired? He did it for attention because he knows he didn't want to compete in the ufc. Billions of fans yet he can't even put asses in seats . Nobody wants to see Ben fight except his hardcore fans

That's your opinion, not the facts. Trying googling Dana White has no interest in Ben Askren. There are a whole bunch of direct quotes from Dana saying he had no interest in Askren. That was the point where Askren started talking shit to drum up interest (it failed of course but what other recourse did he have).

Nobody wants to see Ben fight because he fights in countries that can't even pronounce his name... If he had stayed in Bellator he would likely be fighting Rory for the title. If he had entered the UFC and they gave him a proper push, he would have been popular. He is much better on the mic than GSP ever was.

That's your opinion, not the facts. Trying googling Dana White has no interest in Ben Askren. There are a whole bunch of direct quotes from Dana saying he had no interest in Askren. That was the point where Askren started talking shit to drum up interest (it failed of course but what other recourse did he have).

Nobody wants to see Ben fight because he fights in countries that can't even pronounce his name... If he had stayed in Bellator he would likely be fighting Rory for the title. If he had entered the UFC and they gave him a proper push, he would have been popular. He is much better on the mic than GSP ever was.
who cares about mic. He's as boring as gsp and his fight style . My opinion is a fact . . No-one cares for askren , nobody knows who he is except hardcore mma fans

who cares about mic. He's as boring as gsp and his fight style . My opinion is a fact . . No-one cares for askren , nobody knows who he is except hardcore mma fans

And I explained why to you but clearly reading comprehension is beyond you. You stated he talked shit which prevented him from getting a UFC contract. You were wrong of course. Another fine example of your knowledge on the matter.

Just give up, every time you post, your IQ drops even further. If you aren't a fan of Askren that's perfectly fine but making shit up to emphasize whatever obscure point you are trying to make is a bit pathetic.

Yes, he molested Koreskov, but OMG it was hard to watch... I defy anyone to try and watch 25 minutes of THIS. :p

Never gets old watching Askren doing his "death by a thousand cuts". The other coach must look like he's watching a horror movie... and he can't leave.

And I explained why to you but clearly reading comprehension is beyond you. You stated he talked shit which prevented him from getting a UFC contract. You were wrong of course. Another fine example of your knowledge on the matter.

Just give up, every time you post, your IQ drops even further. If you aren't a fan of Askren that's perfectly fine but making shit up to emphasize whatever obscure point you are trying to make is a bit pathetic.
Its True , he badmouthed the company and wss completely unprofessional

If he can get a hold of Conor before getting cracked then yeah, but it's not that easy and the people acting like it is are retarded. Watch Askren's fight where he kept failing TD's and couldn't get the clinch and ending up eye poking the guy to Bolivia. Being desperate for TD's like that and reaching for your opponent from a distance can be very dangerous, especially against someone as good as Conor is on the feet. Every fight starts on the feet and Conor is just a different level in that aspect then basicallly everybody around right now.

He takes advantage of very very small openings and opportunities. Conor catching Askren on the way in wouldn't be a surprise and it's the same way in a possible match with Khabib. Most people can't even get their hands on Conor because he cracks them first. Mendes did it because he's actually got good striking and is very fast/explosive. Askren has zero stand up and Khabib's stand up only seems affective when opponents are at the fence, which he uses just to get TD's or initiate clinch.

Don't count Conor out just because we've seen him struggle on the mat in the past. Conor is known for ending guys in seconds. Counting him out against anybody at all is just stupid. Not saying Conor would win, just that he has a very high chance. He can end it right away with one shot because of his timing and accuracy. Very few can capitalize on such small openings like him. He could very well catch Askren coming in, same with Khabib. I'd be more confident in Askren winning than Khabib though 'cause he doesn't need the cage to complete TD's, he gets them from everywhere. Stylistically a very tough match for Conor, but still very winnable.
Yeah sure, fight would never happen we all know loves to fight wrestlers ....

Its True , he badmouthed the company and wss completely unprofessional

Yes he badmouthed the UFC - after they said no....

And he can join a long list of fighters that bad mouthed the UFC and ended up in it or back in it.. Tito Ortiz for example.

50-40 if it goes the distance.

Back