Bellator To Begin WW Grand Prix Sept. 29th on Mousasi/MacDonald Card

Rory wins, should use this to go back to UFC and beat Woodley over the head with Colby's hoe ass.

Apparently though they have been doing terrrible numbers, and paying for all these ex UFC fighters can only last so long. UNless they turn a corner Bellator may not be around in this capacity either.

Fair enough. I think PPV is dying as a concept, Bellator might be the first to make a 180 turn and come up with something that works.

We'll see. UFC in a monopoly position is a bad thing either way.

1 lima is the best. rory got lucky
2 rory number 2
3 koreshkov is a beast. koreshkov vs rory would be fascinating.
4 daley
5 larkin
6 mvp
7 njoukani

rest are all shit.

Apparently though they have been doing terrrible numbers, and paying for all these ex UFC fighters can only last so long. UNless they turn a corner Bellator may not be around in this capacity either.

Coker gonna bury another promotion. Ignoring Bellator's best fighters in favor of these nostalgia fights then loading the card with some very underwhelming fights.

1 lima is the best. rory got lucky
2 rory number 2
3 koreshkov is a beast. koreshkov vs rory would be fascinating.
4 daley
5 larkin
6 mvp
7 njoukani

rest are all shit.
Rory got lucky winning 3 out of 5 rounds on one leg?

if bellator could resign chandler I think it would be interesting to throw his name in the mix.

If MVP-Daley gets added to this san jose card Imma have to make the flight over there

time to give MVP some real competition and not cans. Everyone will see this prospect drop down

Such an awesome move by Bellator! One would hope they get Larkin in on this tournament too.

I really want to see Daley / MacDonald! If Daley trash talks him, MacDonald would be goaded into a standup war.

I want to see that.

Rory’s first fight in Bellator was against Daley. Rory dominated him on the ground and finished him with an RNC.

Bellator is shaping up nicely. I'd like for them to have more fights on the same night for these GP.

Last edited:
It's the main event according to Wanderlei

"É com muita honra que anúncio meu retorno ao MMA, no dia 29 de Setembro na Califórnia, farei o Main Event do @bellatormma contra @rampage4realserá o nosso 4º combate"

Could be just promotion on his part, but if past is prologue it wouldn't be the least bit surprising if it's actually the case.

great portuguese louis. you took your extra time and instead of looking for single moms or hentais you actually did something productive

It's weird that rory will be a part of the tournament they should just go with 8 contenders winner gets rory.

yeah I was thinking that it's kind of weird to have him in there, esp when he has a fought vs Mousasi scheduled for this card. Def think it should be 8 contenders or whatever and the winner gets to fight Rory because he'll need a few months to recover after Moose gets done with him.

will MVP finally fight a semi-decent opponent. that remains to be seen

Cried about the UFC doing it for years... Glad Bellator is making it a reality...

lima shit the bed
No way he should have lost that fight. He decided he was a BJJ wizard off of his back. Keep on the feet just for a few more minutes and that fight is over.

Back