Bellator Mousasi-MacDonald, Wanderlei-Rampage and Welterweight GP

The US package is getting better but the people outside north America get the killer packages.

I honestly think they can succeed just with the people outside the US any success stateside is just a bonus.

They are adding more combat sports which is really cool but getting NFL and other big sports is what will make them succeed outside the US.making those packages in the U.S. just isn't possible so they will likely load it heavy with mma and boxing orgs which will make it pretty cool.

Ariel's interview with Coker said Mousasi vs Rory is exclusive on DAZN, so no TV. Coker mentioned a free 30 day trial. I only could find on web that DAZN pricing is to be announced this summer.
It's the first thing on the website when you go to it now. Super easy, and a really good stream.

The Pico Higo fight should be fireworks too, don't sleep on that

I'm a bit worried that might be too much, too soon for Pico. After his debut I thought they were gonna give him some time to cook.

Just watched Rampage and Wand face off...

They look like someones dad and uncle bout to throw down on some lawn, after arguing about barbecue sauce or some shit...

Cant wait :D

I'm a bit worried that might be too much, too soon for Pico. After his debut I thought they were gonna give him some time to cook.
IDK. If he loses he loses. He is still young.

I like the idea of not padding his record too much. He obliterated 3 guys in the last year. Give him a true step up to see where he is at. We dont need another MVP.

It would be really cool to see him vs AJ McKee fighting for the belt somewhere in the future. Can you imagine? 100% Bellator homegrown talent.

As much as I want Wand to win I think Page is gonna take it. They both hate each other and are gonna go for blood. Not a good thing to swing with Rampage took Wand a dozen knees to take page out in his prime.

If Wand can KO Rampage at this stage of their lives, I will be amazed.

I like the idea of not padding his record too much. He obliterated 3 guys in the last year. Give him a true step up to see where he is at. We dont need another MVP.

It would be really cool to see him vs AJ McKee fighting for the belt somewhere in the future. Can you imagine? 100% Bellator homegrown talent.
Yea I was thinking if he loses, he's still an exciting fighter with vicious KO power. He will get paid and get promoted regardless of his record.

Putting green fighters in losing situations is not a great way to build up stars. This is one area where MMA could stand to learn a lot from boxing. Obviously there is a point where squash matches aren't going to help anymore, but while a guy is a long way from his physical prime (and Pico certainly is) it doesn't hurt to take some time just giving them experience.

I doubt Pico and AJ fight, they're teammates and good friends. Pico would have to leave his gym to get that fight made.

Just ordered DAZN. Looking forward to the event tomorrow.

event looks promising except for rampage-wand. i never thought i'd see the day i said that.

This events looks amazing, I hyped! Having sayd that, Wand and Page looks EXTREMELY old D:... daaaamn... I feel old.

Just noticed they added a weak fight to the main card. Was wondering why, but realized adding it was smart. Ohio St/Penn State and ND/Stanford will probably be finishing up during the opening fight and Gilberts wifes fight now. Instead of having the games end during Pico or Koreshkov/Lima.

Nice thinking Coker. This Buckeye fan appreciates it.

Wandy and Page just collecting checks at this point. Sad to see.

Hampage will probably KO tubby Wand.

Back