Nokia will beat Apple 2019
Banned
Reaction score
DgoLebDV4AI99QJ

Bellator would be so much awesome this coming Sept. 29 in San Jose California,

Mousasi-MacDonald
Wanderlei-Rampage
Welterweight GP

I'm buying tickets and flying out. I feel this event will be a historic shift for Bellator given everything thats happened this past week.

Rory is making a mistake.

Mousasi touches that nose with teh jab and the fight is pretty much over.

Ariel's interview with Coker said Mousasi vs Rory is exclusive on DAZN, so no TV. Coker mentioned a free 30 day trial. I only could find on web that DAZN pricing is to be announced this summer.

I wonder if Ruth can enter his way into the tournament with a strong showing tomorrow.

Strong card, will support (Dazn will be free for the first month but i might subscribe if I find the programming interesting)

has Paramount Network given up on Bellator? Just wondering

Even if DAZN costs $15–20 for a month to month subscription, I’ll drfinitely be signing up for September just to see this card. Better than some of the $65 PPVs the UFC is putting out right now. Great card! I hope Bellator announces the WW tournament participants soon. I just think Rory shouldn’t be in it. The GP should be to determine who fights Rory next.

Even if DAZN costs $15–20 for a month to month subscription, I’ll drfinitely be signing up for September just to see this card. Better than some of the $65 PPVs the UFC is putting out right now. Great card! I hope Bellator announces the WW tournament participants soon. I just think Rory shouldn’t be in it. The GP should be to determine who fights Rory next.
They should bring back Askren to fight Rory after this Mousasi fight and GP winner get the winner of that fight, that's what id like to happen at least lol

They should bring back Askren to fight Rory after this Mousasi fight and GP winner get the winner of that fight, that's what id like to happen at least lol

Oh man, you’ve got the right idea! I’ve been saying the closest Askeen will ever get to fighting GSP is a fight with Rory. Would love to see Coker put his differences with Askren aside so we can see Rory/Askren!

2 potentially boring fights behind a subscription pay wall?

Smooth move.

macdonald vs mousasi: everything right about bellator

silva vs rampage 4: everything wrong about bellator

I'll definitely use the month free subscription for this, if I keep DAZN, will depend on its actual price, if all bellator cards on it are good quality, and what else will be on it.

I'll definitely use the month free subscription for this, if I keep DAZN, will depend on its actual price, if all bellator cards on it are good quality, and what else will be on it.

Yep, no excuse for anyone to skip this fight with a free trial pass.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/8/...-preliminary-bouts-announced-for-bellator-206

Aaron Pico vs. Leandro Higo

Adam Piccolotti vs. James Terry

Amber Leibrock vs. Arlene Blencowe

Jeremiah Labiano vs. Justin Smitley

Gaston Bolanos vs. Ysidro Gutierrez

Josh San Diego vs. Joey Neal

Chuck Campbell vs. Joseph Ramirez

Anthony Figueroa Jr. vs. Samuel Romero

Isaiah Batin-Gonzalez vs. Khai Wu

Ricky Abdelaziz vs. Laird Anderson

Danasabe Mohammed vs. Salvador Becerra

Ignacio Ortiz vs. Jacob Ycaro