Bellator + KSW = big event in USA? "Maybe we can organize a event together?"

PudzianFighter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
martinfedor.jpg

Martin Lewandowski, KSW co owner - We have a very friendly and warm relationship. I am now in the USA, so I will go for coffee with Bellator owner. I'm asking him for a Fedor contract, whether it's exclusive. Maybe we can organize a event together? It is possible that in 2018 the KSW will come to the USA.

---

Last year there were talks between Bellator & KSW & Rizin but they did not get along in financial and organizational matters.

Nearly 10 million Poles live in the United States. The next "Colosseum" on some US stadium would be something wonderful.

Fedor vs Pudzianowski
Khalidov vs Carvalho
Rozalski vs Lashley
Mitrione vs Bedorf
Popek Monster vs Dada...

Last edited:
That would be great to see! Hope it happens.

That would be great.

don't think it would be the spectacle here like it would be in Poland though.

Ariane Lipski vs. whoever Bellator's W125 Champ is gonn be by the time this hits the reel.

I'm sure Carvalho would turn Khalidov's fight into a boredom.
I'd rather see Storm vs Mamed

KSW would be a great partner for bellator, but not sure if they will after their m-1 hook ups of the last era

I think Bellator would only partner with other orgs if they were trying to hold an international show.

I won't bet on this ever happening.

Not much of anything to gain for either side.

They should do a best of 3 event.
3 fights of KSW vs Bellator at each event. First event in Poland with Fedor or Mitrione vs Pudzilla as main event, 2nd event in USA Michael Chandler as main event, third event is DYNAMITE in Ireland with Strabanimal as main event.

No stadium show in the States is going to happen. I don't know if it could happen in Poland two years in a row. Maybe Bellator could loan out Fedor at this point if they get some sort of compensation (cash + fights coming to Bellator)? Pudz would be about the only fighter marketable for a North American audience.

Coker has shown a willingness to cooperate in the past with other promoters, so you never know what can happen.

No stadium show in the States is going to happen. I don't know if it could happen in Poland two years in a row. Maybe Bellator could loan out Fedor at this point if they get some sort of compensation (cash + fights coming to Bellator)? Pudz would be about the only fighter marketable for a North American audience.

Coker has shown a willingness to cooperate in the past with other promoters, so you never know what can happen.

Hold it in prudential center with Pudz and they together could near 20k in the stands.

Yeah because co-promotion worked so well for Scott Coker in the past . . .

Kidding

Let's see what they can come up with.

Would be cool to see a stadium event in Poland and an event here in the States. Hope both orgs. continue working with Rizin as well.

These things pretty much never happen. And if they do, it's a one-off with no long term sustainability. I don't know why people continue to get excited over talks of this stuff. One of the biggest MMA fan pipe dreams is successful and sustainable co-promotion.

/buzzkillington

And if they do, it's a one-off with no long term sustainability.

Sustainability of the partnership isn't a requirement for it to be worthwhile.

If you do something once and it captures imagination and gets people talking and maybe some new eyes on your product, it can be very worth your while.

Back