Bellator + KSW = big event in USA? "Maybe we can organize a event together?"

Finally a Pudz vs Roy Nelson fight! But seriously, I think both companies would benefit from pooling their fighters together, and so would the fans.

I dont think it will happen. Sorry guys but he saw this story already.

KSW is all about business and they always have to win. The way they behave with Rizin it should tell us how much the want to collaborate.

I dont think it will happen. Sorry guys but he saw this story already.

KSW is all about business and they always have to win. The way they behave with Rizin it should tell us how much the want to collaborate.

No wonder they succeeded where a hundredth other org's failed and died.

If Bellator could offload Fedor onto someone who is in a better position to profit from him that would be smart

Fedor signing for KSW always made more sense than him signing for Bellator

Fedor vs Pudz for 2018 Stadium Show

KSW may be the first promotion Fedor does not ruin..he fits in very nicely in there..

I agree this is better in Poland than in the states
Fedor doesn't mean anything big here & Bellator gains nothing by co-pro in the US

but its a fun idea for Poland

in KSW they could very nice build him
first: Popek vs Fedor,
next: Rozalski vs Fedor,
then: Pudzian vs Fedor,
and best KSW HW vs Fedor
if one of them beat Fedor in his first three fights that would be even better

......and I have the perfect main event but it has to happen soon:

Gegard Mousasi (-240) vs. MAmed Khalidov (+210)...
Arguably, the biggest middleweight fight outside the UFC IN MMA history

martinfedor.jpg

Martin Lewandowski, KSW co owner - We have a very friendly and warm relationship. I am now in the USA, so I will go for coffee with Bellator owner. I'm asking him for a Fedor contract, whether it's exclusive. Maybe we can organize a event together? It is possible that in 2018 the KSW will come to the USA.

---

Last year there were talks between Bellator & KSW & Rizin but they did not get along in financial and organizational matters.

Nearly 10 million Poles live in the United States. The next "Colosseum" on some US stadium would be something wonderful.

Fedor vs Pudzianowski
Khalidov vs Carvalho
Rozalski vs Lashley
Mitrione vs Bedorf
Popek Monster vs Dada...

From a marketing standpoint this makes more sense
Khaildov vs Moose (just want a little until he wrecks Carvalho)
Fedor vs Bedorf
Lashly vs Popek monster
Nelson vs Rozalski
Manhoef vs Materla

These things pretty much never happen. And if they do, it's a one-off with no long term sustainability. I don't know why people continue to get excited over talks of this stuff. One of the biggest MMA fan pipe dreams is successful and sustainable co-promotion.

/buzzkillington

Agreed. Still waiting to see what Bellator has gotten for partnering with Rizin. I quit holding my breath on that one.

Bellator is very open to working with other orgs if and when it makes sense.

I truly hope to see a ORG vs ORG card one day but i wouldn't hold my breathe.

I really wish we could get a WORLD CUP style tourney every year where every major organization sends a top 5 fighter (champs would be preferred but lets be reslistic)to compete.

It could bring MMA on a whole globally up a notch by bringing a massive tourney to the eyes of the entire globe.

But realistically too many cooks in the kitchen won't produce a proper product.Theres tons of money to be made but its a tricky road to travel.

Back