Bellator finally being able to compete with UFC? STACKED PPV IN NY

Chael V wand and fedor V mitrione is stacked?

In 2005 maybe

Now its just four old fucks with no power and no cardio

Have literally zero interest in either fight. Just freakshows

Fedors last fight was terrible, as was chaels

You must be a Wandy fan then.
What I am is a Sonnen hater. He doesn't deserve to make another dime from MMA. He's a cheat and a criminal and he could disappear tomorrow and I would as soon cheer as wonder why he didn't fuck off yesterday.

His last few fights have still been entertaining. Whether he's beating a can in typical fast fashion or in an all out brawl with Malbobabo.
The fight against maldonado was utter pigshite

The best thing about that fight was the commentator and don't try to pretend different

The fight against maldonado was utter pigshite

The best thing about that fight was the commentator and don't try to pretend different
You weren't entertained seeing Fedor getting fucked up? Cause I sure as hell was and I'm expecting the same when he fights Mitrione. Can't wait to see Mitrione KO Fedor, LIVE and only on PPV.

Bellator is making some bold moves, especially with signing some serious talent as of late. On June 24th Bellator will hold a PPV in NY but will also have a free 4 fight main card (Bellator 180) on Spike. No Bellator 180 will not be on PPV, but the PPV portion will be called Bellator NYC. Bellator seems to really trying to compete with UFC, and while they may not be on UFCs level yet, they are getting closer. I'm expecting some spectacular fights this night with the following already announced:

Chael vs Wanderlei
Fedor vs Mitrione
Larkin vs Lima
Chandler vs Primus

And I'm expecting Bellator to also throw on Bader vs Davis II, Matt Hughes vs ? and Gallagher vs Pico, among other fights.
While some may complain that Bellator is nothing compared to UFC, this is just the beginning. WME-IMG really seems to be trying to save $ and allowing many top 10 fighters leave for other promotions. I can see many more contenders in the UFC leaving for Bellator in the near future. Is UFC slowly dying now? With stars like Ronda, Conor, Jones, Anderson nearly out of the picture to an extent, who's left? Sorry for the long rant but this card has be pumped up. I love UFC still but you can't help but appreciate Coker for improving Bellator drastically.
The only good fight there is Larkin/Lima.

A lot of negativity and whining in this thread. You noobs will all watch it as well. Pointless bitching.

Anyway, I like the card too and am excited

What Bellator has for it right now is excitement of the unknown. I think the UFC has let their brand go stagnant from their success. Once you're on top the only place you have to go is down and for a lot of fighters I think they see Bellator as more of an up and coming opportunity now. The UFC needs to shake shit up asap.

I'm watching the fuck outta this.
Calling it now.... for sure one, but most likely both of these fights won't happen

You know what? I wanna support Bellator too, but I can't because their annoucers hurt my ears and the lopsidedness of much of their matchmaking hurts my head.
Cool. I'll support it.

What I am is a Sonnen hater. He doesn't deserve to make another dime from MMA. He's a cheat and a criminal and he could disappear tomorrow and I would as soon cheer as wonder why he didn't fuck off yesterday.
He is definately a cheater, he admitted like a man, unlike all these fighters from Brazil who have an excuse for everything.Wandy got a lifetime ban for running from USADA. That said, I still want to see these two fight. It should have happened in the UFC, but i will settle for Bellator. Hopefully both of them juice to the gills. My dick is getting hard just thinking about it. (No Homo btw)

Could easily argue that Wand and Chael are bigger stars than Fedor. This rivalry goes back years. Regardless, it doesn't matter who headlines, as both fights are on the card and both are 3 rounds.

I was surprised how many FB followers wandy has, he has more likes than most of ufc stars.

Hope I can find a sports bar showing this.

Would love to see the following fighters on these cards: Dillon Danis, Joey Davis, Tyrell Fortune, Javy Ayala, Guillherme Bomba, Pat Curran, Melvin Guillard, Bobby Lashley, Chinzo Machida, Chidi Njokuani, Ed Ruth... Bellator really has the potential to make a spectacular card here..
The Bellator equivalent to what UFC 200 was suppose to be. Coker just ALWAYS seems to do the right thing and fighters love him. He creates an enterprise of positivity while Dana creates one of negativity, ya goof. The stage is set for a Bellator take over, esp considering they have all the new talent and WME has a bone head loan to pay off and troubling income. Coker is also tapping the Irish market and I wont be surprised to see Conor (maybe Diaz too) possibly do something with them, esp considering how he and UFC have toxic relationship atm.

Chael vs Wanderlei and Fedor vs Mitrione are joke fights, but they’re fun.

Larkin vs Lima and Chandler vs Primus should both be sick.

Bader vs Davis will soon be added and someone from the London card like Daley, MVP or McDonald could make a quick turnaround too.

Aaron Pico’s making his debut here too. Should pair him up with Dillon Danis.

I think we’ll all be pleasantly surprised here.

Back