Bellator: Anderson vs Moore, Friday

Thesnake101

Think about it, it worth it.
@Gold
Reaction score
Bit of a scuffed thread but I'll make it now since the card's this week. Curious to see if anybody is in on any of the lines.

I'll edit OP later to make it nicer.

I'm on Luke Trainer and Manumito.
Any reason in particular you're going against perennial spoiler Tim Wilde? Sousa didn't really stand out to me in his PFL showing despite being an undefeated guy.

Looked worse in hindsight after Kendly had an easy time with thay tall guy. This feels like another fight where Tim outpoints his opponent.

Any reason in particular you're going against perennial spoiler Tim Wilde? Sousa didn't really stand out to me in his PFL showing despite being an undefeated guy.

Looked worse in hindsight after Kendly had an easy time with thay tall guy. This feels like another fight where Tim outpoints his opponent.

Massive athleticism and power advantage. Tim I feel is a solid guy who beats other solid guys. Pretty good all round, solid skills everywhere. He just doesn't seem much of an athlete to me and I have a feeling that when he comes across someone with the physical attributes Manumito does he'll have a hard time keeping up.

If I was looking at betting Wilde I think I'd live bet as I think the early going will be rough for him.

Moore at +300 feels playable... but we'll even get better odds as event approaches.

Patricio even with Kennedy feels off. Kennedy is a grinder. When have we seen Pitbull get grinded out?

Agree with Trainer. Fight feels even.

Will happily take Gallagher at even.

Feel like I'm going 0-4 here.

Moore at +300 feels playable... but we'll even get better odds as event approaches.

Patricio even with Kennedy feels off. Kennedy is a grinder. When have we seen Pitbull get grinded out?

Agree with Trainer. Fight feels even.

Will happily take Gallagher at even.

Feel like I'm going 0-4 here.
Then fade yourself and go 4-0!

Massive athleticism and power advantage. Tim I feel is a solid guy who beats other solid guys. Pretty good all round, solid skills everywhere. He just doesn't seem much of an athlete to me and I have a feeling that when he comes across someone with the physical attributes Manumito does he'll have a hard time keeping up.

If I was looking at betting Wilde I think I'd live bet as I think the early going will be rough for him.
I've thought the same of Tim before, but he's made it 5 straight (would've been 6 without the point deduction against Alfie) now and looked pretty consistent doing it. Unless he gets chinned he probably does the same thing he's been doing tbh.
Aaron Jeffrey +100 is the only bet I like
His current line is pretty good. Liking Pitbull now, he may be past it but Kennedy doesn't have the power of Suzuki or Sergio's striking and speed.

I like Jeremy Kennedy and Leandro Higo to win.

I missed the dog odds on Kennedy, but I still might bet him at -125. Higo -120 is good too.

Patricio Freire (35-7) Vs Jeremy Kennedy (19-3)Patricio Pitbull Vs Jeremy Kennedy.PNG

The co-main event is an extremely close matchup. The oddsmakers have basically set it as a pick em and fans are divided on both sides.

Patricio is a Bellator legend but is also 36 years old and the wheels may be starting to slow.

Patricio is on a 2 fight losing streak in fights where I believe if he was still in his prime he would have won without a doubt.

Jeremy “JBC” Kennedy has been flying under the radar for most fight fans but is undoubtedly an elite fighter.

Jeremy has only ever lost to talented fighters and hasn’t been finished since 2019. He has also avenged one of his 3 losses.

Jeremy will hold a 5 inch height advantage and is also the younger man by 5 years.

I believe JBC will have the tools to grind out a decision win here but Patricio is always live for a knockout win.

Pick: Jeremy Kennedy ML (-110)

Fabian Edwards (12-3) Vs Aaron Jeffery (14-4)
Fabian Edwards Vs Aaron Jeffery.PNG
Fabian Edwards the younger brother of UFC Champ Leon Edwards is coming off a brutal knockout loss to champion Johnny Eblen.

Before that he was on a solid 3 fight win streak beating Lyoto Machida, Charlie Ward & Gegard Mousasi.

On the other hand Aaron Jeffery is coming off a win over Dalton Rosa and notably lost twice on the Contender Series.

However his losses on the contender series were to future UFC stand outs Caio Borralho & Brendan Allen

Also of note Aaron Jeffery holds a first round TKO over Austin Vanderford, meanwhile Fabian Edwards lost a three round decision to Vanderford.

The odds are also quite close on this matchup and I expect it to be a close fight.

However I have to side with the man who may have the dirtiest mullet in all of MMA, Aaron Jeffery.

Pick: Aaron Jeffery ML (+125)

Added Patricio. Don't see why he should be a pick em against the kind of pretty good at everything but not outstanding at anything fighter that he normally routinely 50-45s

I'm horrible with Bellator so fade away:

Higo
Jeffery
Pitbull
Moore

I'm horrible with Bellator so fade away:

Higo
Jeffery
Pitbull
Moore
I don't know why I've always felt I've had bad luck with Bellator. Still kind of upset about Sultan Aliev vs Doug Marshall.

Sarnavskiy/Clementi and Tito/Shlemenko were equally insane results.

I don't know why I've always felt I've had bad luck with Bellator. Still kind of upset about Sultan Aliev vs Doug Marshall.

Sarnavskiy/Clementi and Tito/Shlemenko were equally insane results.

I have a hard time paying attention to it and caring enough nowadays. Like the fights are on today during the day. Kids have practices after work and I have to wake up early tomorrow, so I'm going to be watching the fights in a rush. I just don't think I absorb the fights near as well as UFC. I'm having trouble with PFL too.

Livebetting is finally up on my site. Got an early bet on Wilde. His striking and compose looks above Sousa's

Livebetting is finally up on my site. Got an early bet on Wilde. His striking and compose looks above Sousa's
And just like that, the livebet curse hits haha

Back