Bellator 280: Bader vs Kongo 2 - May 6th

Romero still with zero urgency. Imagine betting the under or by KO and losing. Not sure if Polizzi is worse than I thought or if Romero isn't as washed as I thought.

Many of ya got fucked big time. Now admit it who had Yoel by decision?

Romero ml, ko and rd 3 cash. Larkin ml cashes.
Romero/Larkin parlay cashes.

I have fngtd next and under 2.5

Vintage Yoel, dude is 45 and still murdering up and comers.

Manhoef is from my country. I don't know if it's general information, but the reason he got injured and was forced to pull out is because he caught a couple of burglars red-handed while they were leaving his house. He punched the front window of their car and pulled them out and called the police. They got so scared they just sat on the ground and waited it out. They looked pretty young too, and obviously Manhoef is known among that demographic. He also said his hand hurt, but he was still good to go, but eventually the doctors ended up not clearing him.

Manhoef is from my country, and I don't know if it's general information, but the reason he got injured and was forced to pull out is because he caught a couple of burglars red-handed while they were leaving his house. He punched the front window of their car and pulled them out and called the police. He said his hand hurt, but he was still good to go, but eventually the doctors ended up not clearing him.
Looked like multiple stitches on his hand. Definitely can’t fight with a gash like that

This is one of the worst fights I've ever seen. Bader's clearly going to win a decision.

kongo fighting to survive instead of winning which makes it harder to finish, this is annoying.

Back