Bellator 213: Macfarlane vs. Letourneau, 8:30 PM ET Prelims/10 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

I think she went to one of the most prestigious expensive private schools here where doctors and lawyers send their kids.

same HS Obama graduated from apparently.

Mo had some potential early in his career but never really evolved much. Add questionable chin and bad cardio to that.
Pretty much. He was a poor mans version of Mike Pierce. Mo had tons of hype but never really improved, did the same shit every fight (i'm gonna use wrestling/athleticism to bully you to victory). People argued for the longest time that he was a top 10 LHW but I was never really impressed by anything he did.

Oh, didn’t no elite xc had a event in Hawaii. I’m assuming kj noons was on the card on one of those elite xc Hawaii events. That was prime kj noons.

When was the last time when Hawaii had an big mma event in Hawaii? Rumble in the rock, bj penn vs Takanori Gomi?
1413325022_46276def1c_z.jpg

Idk, her accent doesn’t sound much like a Hawaiin as much. No disrespect tho, it’s just interesting.
It isn't that hard to turn off my pidgin. Not everyone from Hawaii talks like Max. Tavares & Ige to name a few.

Illima is good looking

Do your thing girl

Isn’t pidgin just a English language but with a Hawaii sounding accent?
It's practically broken English. Comes from the plantation says when different ethnicities worked as one. They needed a common language as there were many Portuguese, Chinese, Filipino, Puerto Ricans, Spanish. Who worked on the plantation.

Oh, didn’t no elite xc had a event in Hawaii. I’m assuming kj noons was on the card on one of those elite xc Hawaii events. That was prime kj noons.
I think ProElite had an event there when they were doing a HW tourney. Arlovski fought Travis Fulton I think

Isn’t pidgin just a English language but with a Hawaii sounding accent?
Hawaiian Pidgin English (alternately Hawaiian Creole English or HCE, known locally as Pidgin) is an English-basedcreole language spoken in Hawaiʻi . Although English and Hawaiian are the co-official languages of the state of Hawaiʻi,[4] Hawaiian Pidgin is spoken by many Hawaiʻi residents in everyday conversation and is often used in advertising targeted toward locals in Hawaiʻi.

Its not an accent. Just altering/localization of some English words

sweet, the UFC card was awesome tonight too imo. Just a bunch of solid fights, some finishes, and maybe only 1 fight that I would skip through on the DVD version if I was watching it again. Have yourself a good night bud and enjoy.
Thank you!

Hawaiian Pidgin English (alternately Hawaiian Creole English or HCE, known locally as Pidgin) is an English-basedcreole language spoken in Hawaiʻi . Although English and Hawaiian are the co-official languages of the state of Hawaiʻi,[4] Hawaiian Pidgin is spoken by many Hawaiʻi residents in everyday conversation and is often used in advertising targeted toward locals in Hawaiʻi.

Its not an accent. Just altering/localization of some English words
Well, both brad Tavares and cabbage Corriera has a accent. Not a heavy accent but u can hear it.

Well, both brad Tavares and cabbage Corriera has a accent. Not a heavy accent but u can hear it.
lol Brad does not have an accent. Thats just how Pidgin sounds. Who is Corriera btw?

lol Brad does not have an accent. Thats just how Pidgin sounds. Who is Corriera btw?
Exactly, pidgin accent, right? :) and the correria is a Fat dude back in the old days of the ufc who was known for his chin.

Exactly, pidgin accent, right? :) and the correria is a Fat dude back in the old days of the ufc who was known for his chin.
No its not an accent for the 3rd time smh. English words are simply used differently or simplified. The real Hawaiian language has somewhat of an accent.

Back