Bellator 213: Macfarlane vs. Letourneau, 8:30 PM ET Prelims/10 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Such beautiful culture

Very nice to see.

Great energy all around tonight from this Bellator card.

Watching this, Tonight I felt very lucky to be an mma fan.

Thank you Bellator

idk about all that but was most certainly a good night for fights between this card, the UFC card, and the Canelo fight (lol)

The other main fight I wanted to watch isn't going to be shown at all now? wtf

I follow her on IG and she's too Hawaiin sometimes. She's probably one of the most normal and relatable fighters out there. Love her
Idk, her accent doesn’t sound much like a Hawaiin as much. No disrespect tho, it’s just interesting.

Mauro's shirt is 10 times more colorful than Big John's commentary

idk about all that but was most certainly a good night for fights between this card, the UFC card, and the Canelo fight (lol)
I still haven't seen UFC nor Canelo Rocky.

I chose Bellator tonight. And I'm glad. Watching Canelo next, then UFC.

Idk, her accent doesn’t sound much like a Hawaiin as much. No disrespect tho, it’s just interesting.
She just doesn't speak pidgin all the time. Still does a lot tho

Panned out nicely. Iaquinta vs Lee ended right as Liam vs Mo was about to start.

Good night of fights (overall). Main event was alright with a nice finish. Cheers to Macfarlane

Llima doesn’t sound Hawaiian. Did she spend her highschool or adulthood mostly in California?
I think she went to one of the most prestigious expensive private schools here where doctors and lawyers send their kids.

Biggest winner in bellator tonight is Neiman gracie

Lyoto and Llama Lei win: it's a good card!

I actually kinda want to see the kala hose fight.

sweet, the UFC card was awesome tonight too imo. Just a bunch of solid fights, some finishes, and maybe only 1 fight that I would skip through on the DVD version if I was watching it again. Have yourself a good night bud and enjoy.

if im not mistaken, Nick fought Mohsin Corbrey (sp?) and Noons KO'd Yves in that event. and that Tony Bonello vs Ninja fight. That was a pretty good card if i remember.

Back