Bellator 209 Pitbull vs Sanchez

I'm putting a tiny bit on Gozali. There has to be something we don't know from the first fight where he was able to convince them to give a rematch. Maybe he was sick as all hell but still fought anyways.

I'm putting a tiny bit on Gozali. There has to be something we don't know from the first fight where he was able to convince them to give a rematch. Maybe he was sick as all hell but still fought anyways.
I'm sure it's more that he's an Israeli fighter who is probably the most well known BJJ instructor in a small country with what I presume is hundreds of students and he reportedly sold thousands of tickets for the first fight. Even has his son fighting on the card this time.

I'm sure it's more that he's an Israeli fighter who is probably the most well known BJJ instructor in a small country with what I presume is hundreds of students and he reportedly sold thousands of tickets for the first fight. Even has his son fighting on the card this time.

I knew there'd be some reason, and I can kiss my little bet goodbye haha

Darth Vader is Lukes father. Kevin Spacey is Keyser Soze. Mufasa dies. Snape kills Dumbledore.

Spoilers for everyone!

My book has the Nemkov-Davis line still open. One way ticket to a ban or free money???

Back