Bellator 207: Mitrione vs Bader 10/12, 7 PM ET Prelims/9 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Scott Coker wants to make Rizin BW Horiguchi vs. Bellator champ Caldwell in 2019.
I really wish Macdonald came back for a title shot before retirement. Would have been sweet.

Oh hey, Frank Mir is on the mic. Remember when he was banned from commentary for saying "Brock Lesnar would be the first death inside the Octagon"?

That meanmug into the camera came more of as, "I want your dick."

Oh hey, Frank Mir is on the mic. Remember when he was banned from commentary for saying "Brock Lesnar would be the first death inside the Octagon"?

He was just being cranky cause he had a horseshoe up his arse...

mir+face.jpg

I guess after ACB's implosion he's craving for some mic time.

And PFL 9 tomorrow as well.

Bellator vs PFL is just cruel.

Honestly... I think I prefeer the PFL event at this juncture, just looking at the card.

Bellator vs PFL is just cruel.

Honestly... I think I prefeer the PFL event at this juncture, just looking at the card.

Bellator gets me via Legacy Fighters and Freakshow appeal. Ill catch PFL on the flip. Last event left me weary...

Bellator gets me via Legacy Fighters and Freakshow appeal. Ill catch PFL on the flip. Last event left me weary...

I can't *like* this post. But ok;)

Is it possible to for a judge to give a score of "who cares" to a round?

I'm getting tired of all these commentators talking about martial arts building discipline and character when so many martial artists are obvious scumbags.

Ballou appears to be NoT a VerY GooD FighteR

And the UFC wouldn't snap him up to commentate for UFC Russia. Speaking of which, do we have any idea who's going to call those fights starting next year? Is it going to be Roman Mazyrov, the ultimate hero of EFN?

Back