• Liverpool

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
F695A4B4-E62D-4A78-A0FF-4EEC5C3E46BA_uaa7iz.jpeg

@BroRogan your Südmilch sponsor reminded me of Milka chocolate:

milka-chocolate-with-hazelnuts-100-g-1188922-en.png

They are sold in normal shops in the UK now, although they're not everywhere, but when I used to visit Austria and southern Germany you couldn't so they were exotic and exciting! Do you like them? Do you have those kind of Кühe in your area? <Oku03>

Twixes used to be called Raiders as well

4112708549_d4c56b5ddc_b.jpg

do you remember that? @Deffid

Apparently they changed in 1991.

There was also a Nuts bar, which we didn't have here but do now, although they're also not really common.

ezgif-2-f7c19f3aea.webp

In the past Deutschland and Österreich had their own currencies, and not everyone (aggressively) spoke English. There were still American and to a lesser extent British films and music but the global culture wasn't as strong as it is now. Like someone born in the Soviet Union, the world I grew up in doesn't exist any more. On the subject of the depressing CIS music I can't really go back to Kiev either, possibly ever. 🙁 Although that remains to be seen. Glad I got there at the last minute.

6c4496d3-1247-42d2-8a1b-9cb19bde738d_text.gif

Omg! FIRE 🔥

You need to get Mercedes back on your shirts!

Autobahn bless, does that mean car in German? Lol

Autobahn = Highway / Auto= Car 🇩🇪 lesson 😸

We'd rather get Porsche on the kit than Mercedes in the next couple of years but they both are shareholders now and doing additional sponsorship stuff. It's a bit difficult here with the ownership/shareholder situation for the clubs.

We even got SAP now in our sponsor pool @Deffid despite the fact that they basically own Hoffenheim

@Arqueto just seen the new 24/25 Bayern Munich home heat RDY authentic shirt is £120. They’ve put the price up by another ten quid :eek:

I remember the usual season kits were 90€ and much more is kinda ridiculous no matter how they label it with any "technology" or material

🐻💰:oops:

F695A4B4-E62D-4A78-A0FF-4EEC5C3E46BA_uaa7iz.jpeg

@BroRogan your Südmilch sponsor reminded me of Milka chocolate:

milka-chocolate-with-hazelnuts-100-g-1188922-en.png

They are sold in normal shops in the UK now, although they're not everywhere, but when I used to visit Austria and southern Germany you couldn't so they were exotic and exciting! Do you like them? Do you have those kind of Кühe in your area? <Oku03>

Twixes used to be called Raiders as well

4112708549_d4c56b5ddc_b.jpg

do you remember that? @Deffid

Apparently they changed in 1991.

There was also a Nuts bar, which we didn't have here but do now, although they're also not really common.

ezgif-2-f7c19f3aea.webp

In the past Deutschland and Österreich had their own currencies, and not everyone (aggressively) spoke English. There were still American and to a lesser extent British films and music but the global culture wasn't as strong as it is now. Like someone born in the Soviet Union, the world I grew up in doesn't exist any more. On the subject of the depressing CIS music I can't really go back to Kiev either, possibly ever. 🙁 Although that remains to be seen. Glad I got there at the last minute.

6c4496d3-1247-42d2-8a1b-9cb19bde738d_text.gif

Oh wow! Always like your posts man and you take some time to write it down for us. There's always something interesting too - not only of course the numbers, statistics things ;) so you've been to Eastern Europe aswell? Nice. You've been to some different places and regions.

Sweets... my biggest guilty pleasure I admit LOL maybe because I grew up near Switzerland ;) Like me some Milka choc of course (haven't seen many purple cows though here)

7622400883033-Milka-Luflee-Alpenmilchschokolade-Luftschokolade-Tafelschokolade-100g.jpg

and also Ritter Sport which is also located near Stuttgart. You fancy these?

These are tremendous @Deffid 😋 I could eat!

e38e1b9a52d0190a80b811a6ce1765e3.jpg

Last edited:
@Jonathan Utah you now aswell? Everybody losing it with the AV haha it's been a long and for some rough season. I get it <lmao><lol>

It’s heat RDY tho

🥺

My gf is still rocking her old kit to every game with Xabi on the back(her all-time fave so I'm glad he ain't becoming Bayern manager :rolleyes:)

Just had a look. Complete in dark red... don't fancy this me BUT their away(?) or 3rd kit looks dope :eek: super retro vibe

bayern-munich-24-25-third-kit-4.jpg

Oh wow! Always like your posts man and you take some time to write it down for us. There's always something interesting too - not only of course the numbers, statistics things ;) so you've been to Eastern Europe aswell? Nice. You've been to some different places and regions.

Sweets... my biggest guilty pleasure I admi LOL maybe because I grew up near Switzerland ;) Like me some Milka choc of course (haven't seen many purple cows though here)

7622400883033-Milka-Luflee-Alpenmilchschokolade-Luftschokolade-Tafelschokolade-100g.jpg

and also Ritter Sport which is also located near Stuttgart. You fancy these?

These are tremendous @Deffid 😋 I could eat!

e38e1b9a52d0190a80b811a6ce1765e3.jpg
Ritter Sports are very tasty, for whatever reason we've had those since I would say at least the early 90s. Could be longer. They used to always sell them in off licenses but they are also in more shops now. My fave:

41PzWverlSL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_PIStarRatingFOURANDHALF%2CBottomLeft%2C360%2C-6_SR600%2C315_ZA24%2C445%2C290%2C400%2C400%2CAmazonEmberBold%2C12%2C4%2C0%2C0%2C5_SCLZZZZZZZ_FMpng_BG255%2C255%2C255.jpg

Gary Lineker is a fellow hamasexual :eek:

@UVee @650lb Sumo lad!!

Gary is a big name, great to see him speaking out on this! The pressure is building on these unpleasant people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back