Bellator 200 Guestlist: Conor McGOAT, 50 Cent, Chris Pratt, Sophie Turner, Paul Daley and more

Not the biggest Conor fan, but saying he isn't an A lister is just stupid.
A list?

In athletics maybe, but shit even compared to a guy like Chris Pratt who is small potatoes in Hollywood, Conor can’t compare.

Lol conor on the same list as the cast of Geordie Shore. What an accomplishment

A-list?

Fuck me, you see better line ups on Celebrity Pointless

They had Gary wilmot the other week

I fully disagree, when the MMA reporter had to put "Sansa stark from Game of thrones" after he name tell you everything.

Conor is a massive sport superstar but he isnt an A lister.

Pratt isnt an A lsiter yet but he may be on the verge. He hasnt carried a massive blockbuster with his name alone.

I think Pratt can be considered one now. With Inifinty War and Jurassic World both passing a Billion worldwide. His face is really being pushed for the next Jurassic World too. But then again I don’t really follow A list celebrities so don’t know the criteria lol.

GettyImages-529786386.jpg

Long may she reign

Not terribly surprising.

Charlie Ward is on the card, so Conor is there.
MVP is on the card, so Paul Daley is there.
50 Cent wants to be in or co-promoting with Bellator so of course he's there.
Chris Pratt loves face punching so he's there if he's around.
And Salsa Stark is British so it's probably not a long drive.

And I don't know who or what Geordie Shore is and I do not care to know.

Would give Sansa the D any day of the week. Also, I didn’t know chris Pratt was into mma.

A list?

In athletics maybe, but shit even compared to a guy like Chris Pratt who is small potatoes in Hollywood, Conor can’t compare.

Based on earnings, social media following, search engine commands and basic knowledge, you're wrong.

Chris Pratt, I though Thanos killed that guy?

The following guests will be sitting cageside for #Bellator200 tonight: Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Chris Pratt, 50 Cent.

This is a fantastic opportunity for Conor and 50 to sort their differences through a huge brawl.

If only the gods will be this kind to us.

One time baby.

What an odd group of 4 people.

Luckily Chris Pratt is there to keep things under control if things escalate.

giphy.gif

hope security will confiscate all the dolleys for this event

a real brawl won't happen, but a phony wwe style "altercation" with conor and 50 being "held back" is a nice premonition

The following guests will be sitting cageside for #Bellator200 tonight: Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Chris Pratt, 50 Cent.

This is a fantastic opportunity for Conor and 50 to sort their differences through a huge brawl.

If only the gods will be this kind to us.

One time baby.

Chris Pratt fighting Paul Daley to promote Guardians 3 while 50 and Conor brawls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back