Bellator 200 Guestlist: Conor McGOAT, 50 Cent, Chris Pratt, Sophie Turner, Paul Daley and more

hope security will confiscate all the dolleys for this event

If i am in the management team of Bellator i am asking myself only one question tonight:

How can we ensure that a brawl DOES occur ("safely") between Conor & 50?!

Um fifty is not to be fucked with. Conor would be a dumbass.

Fifty needs a knife, a gun or a large group of people to fuck up Conor.

In one on one combat, he does not survive that encounter.

Isn't 50 also called out Rampage..? They all could jumped on Fitty that night.

If i am in the management team of Bellator i am asking myself only one question tonight:

Placing Plastic Dollys strategically around the area?

Bring fighters out on dollies

Fifty is a broke wanksta now , Conor by ko in the first exchange.
He's not even remotely blank. He filed bankruptcy due to liquidity issues that had nothing to do with his overall net worth. But hey, what do I know.

What an odd group of 4 people.

Luckily Chris Pratt is there to keep things under control if things escalate.

giphy.gif

Conor, 50 and Paul Daley under control there!

Um fifty is not to be fucked with. Conor would be a dumbass.

Haha why? Is 50 going to get his "Gangster" crew after Conor?

Conor would KO fifty without even thinking, and if 50 wants to play the gangster game with someone richer, smarter and more resourceful, then good luck to 50.

50 lost most of his money because he wasn't smart and doesn't have ruthless precision. Conor has ruthless precision and people like 50 have no chance against him. Even if 50 hired gangsters to murder Conor and was successful, it would just result in 50's own downfall. There's nothing 50 can do except just stay away. Unless he want's to go behind the scenes for a while and learn some new skills about power and money. Until then Conor is too far above him.

50 cant take that left straight

Depends how serious that gate throwing thing really is. I suspect it was nothing and Conor will be up to his regular schtick. If he was actually in any trouble for that he will probably be on his best behaviour.

I hope Conor knocks him out. Sick of hearing this rappers name

Well, if fiddy wants to get ko’d, that’s a good way to do it.

Back