Bellator 196: Benson vs Huerta Official thread (Friday April 6 on Paramount Network) no Spoilers all

i honestly like bellator's fw division as much, if not more, than the ww division.

pico, gallagher, mckee, corrales, rogers, pitbull, sanchez, curran, weichel, crawford, amoung many more. its a healthy division.

Also spinning elbow machine Gaston Bolanos aswell man. I am loving it a ton of fun match ups too be had....also Weichel?! I pull at my hair everytime I hear that name he NEEDS his shot !!

Titan fc just called the Stoneman Douglas High wrestling team into the ring, and said they were gonna throw a party for them and took pictures. It was a pretty cool scene.

BAHAHAHAHA!!! One of my friends used to play this song like 15 years ago when we'd drive around.

Titan fc just called the Stoneman Douglas High wrestling team into the ring, and said they were gonna throw a party for them and took pictures. It was a pretty cool scene.
More like extremely lame. Like they're going to keep some stupid replica TitanFC belt.

Dang.

This is a fight that I want both fighters to win.

Bendo fire seems to be almost completely gone. Maybe snuffing out the flickering flame of someone else will give it a spark.

Then again let me not get ahead of myself. I haven't kept up with Huerta.

I have to use this thread to find out who wins and how. It's all good. I've come back from the pub, got a couple beers just can't find anywhere online to watch for us UK fans.

Who hit the flying knee?

Benson coming in to attack tonight. If he keeps this up he gets Huerta out of there.

THat left kick.

That one was predictable, Huerta did show heart though.

Back