Bellator 192 Lima vs. MacDonald - Main Card - 9pmET/6pmPT

lets not act like Moose looked great in his last fight. Sure he basically had one eye but Rory basically had one leg. The rory that fought tonight would beat the Moose that fought Shlemenko
i don't know about that. to me it looked like Rory's biggest problem was not even Lima's skills which cost him busted leg, but more his size and power. few times he seemed almost helpless in a clinch trying to wrestle/ take Douglas down. not a good sign if 200 pounds Mousasi really is next.

Can't wait for Chael to get his hands on Fedor's doughy head.

Pray tell good sir, from whom dost those luscious and vivacious set of melons belong to?

Google image search says:
34CSmW4.jpg

Nothing. Not a betting guy but even in the thread in the UFC forums about who would win the main/co-mains tonight earlier I picked Rory to win so whatever. Just thought Lima won, personally. Don't like the lay and pray shit.

He wasn't exactly laying and praying. He was trying to nail Lima with shots and elbows but Lima was holding onto him, whether it was his hands..his elbows...his arms..or his entire torso. And because of that, he couldn't move so it looked like he was just laying on him there when an UNBIASED observer would see that he was trying to get out of it and do some work. Give SOME credit to Lima for preventing Rory from bashing his skull in via GnP.

i don't know about that. to me it looked like Rory's biggest problem was not even Lima's skills which cost him busted leg, but more his size and power. few times he seemed almost helpless in a clinch trying to wrestle/ take Douglas down. not a good sign if 200 pounds Mousasi really is next.

Keyword being "few times" and those times were late in the fight where Rory was exhausted and hurt.

Rory didn't do shit outside of lay on him and fall down from kicks. Dude may have won on the judges' horrific scoring but he lost that fight.

The only horrific scoring was the 49-45(WTF WAS THAT SHIT?).

Otherwise, the fight was judged pretty much the way I expected it to be at that point.

Takedowns and Top-Control will always get more "points" than anything else in my opinion.

Keyword being "few times" and those times were late in the fight where Rory was exhausted and hurt.
nope, that started right away. watch first 2.5 min of round 1. Lima punched him like 20 times (unanswered) in a clinch wile Rory were trying to get the fight to the ground.

imagine if rampage had to fight multiple times in a night

His lungs would collapse.

Would someone PLEASE tell Rampage that NO ONE ON EARTH wants to stand and bang with him! PLEASE tell him that if he wants to go forwards, he CAN'T rely on Swangin'-N'-Bangin' 100% of the time!

So frustrating to be a fan of his!

I think Chael is now Bellators biggest star.

I thoroughly enjoyed the card though... Chael/Rampage was more entertaining then I thought it'd be. Lima/Rory was a great fight. Chandler and Pico looked amazing also

I really like the new Bellator. Big John was surprisingly great, as was Josh The Punk Thompson.

Back