Bellator 192 Lima vs. MacDonald - Main Card - 9pmET/6pmPT

Lol what? First round was fucking amazing
I just turned there. So all I saw so far was the 2nd Rd which was Stipe leaning on Ngannou the whole round. I'll have to go back and watch the first

Rampage thought it was an eating contest.

He was so fat and slow. Couldn't beat a 185r.

I just turned there. So all I saw so far was the 2nd Rd which was Stipe leaning on Ngannou the whole round. I'll have to go back and watch the first

First round was incredible for sure check it out!

Why would 4 be 10-8? Lima got to mount and then did nothing for like 3 minutes and then Rory got on top of HIM and GnP'd him for the rest of the round.

And Rory was GnPing him the entire 5th round. Were you not paying attention?
Lol, watchibg both UFC and Bellator, but to me Lima was the best guy today. Rory was a desperate fighter trying to keep his shin down his knee

Lol, watchibg both UFC and Bellator, but to me Lima was the best guy today. Rory was a desperate fighter trying to keep his shin down his knee

I thought for sure Lima was going to take it after round 3-4, but I gotta give Rory credit. He is tough as nails.

Not a bad card.

A few decent fights.

Can't wait for Chael to get his hands on Fedor's doughy head.

Shit. This means like 6 more months of hearing Chael run his mouth.

Nothing wrong with that.

It's always the build-up that is more entertaining than the fight.

Of course if you despise Chael, that's a different story but I don't so YAY FOR ME!

Hahaha at Chael trash talking while getting the shit booed out of him.

He enjoys the boos. He doesn't care what type of boos they are(whether they're "we hate you" or "get the fuck off our TV screens" ones) just as long as he gets them, and he revels in them while doing his Billy Graham imitation.

And I liked his corny WWE promo 'cause that's who Chael is.

I predict 48-47 x2 and 49-46 for Rory Macdonald. Got his nose broken in the first, shin destroyed and never stopped coming forward.
Ur av looks like a drugged out kate middleton :p

no way Rory is going for second belt now. Mousasi will just "take his health".
lets not act like Moose looked great in his last fight. Sure he basically had one eye but Rory basically had one leg. The rory that fought tonight would beat the Moose that fought Shlemenko

#andnew. how much did you lose?
Nothing. Not a betting guy but even in the thread in the UFC forums about who would win the main/co-mains tonight earlier I picked Rory to win so whatever. Just thought Lima won, personally. Don't like the lay and pray shit.

Back