Bellator 192 Lima vs. MacDonald - Main Card - 9pmET/6pmPT

What's good hardcores! :)

17 Fights.... Bellator makes no sense.

That said... I could give a fuck about the UFC right now. I'll watch highlights of their two title fights in the morning, and save my money. Fuck off UFC. Bellator it is tonight.
That there is a decent game plan.

It is oddly warm all of the sudden so I am going to swing by the bar around 11 and try to catch the co-main and what I assume will be a quick main event.

I'll just catch the UFC highlights on Sherdog. I'm only concerned about the Stipe and DC fights for the UFC tonight. But Bellator? I really want to see all of those.

Damn.. this Campos guy is fucking terrible. Just finish this guy already.. he has been fighting a corpse for like 8 minutes.

Davis' kick!!!!

My word that is nasty! I'd rather get punched in the head 5 times than take that kick.

Trains jiu jitsu with Royce, wrestling with Mark Munoz and stand up with Joe Schilling. Expect some big things frm Khonry with that training

he's waiting too long to grapple, by the time he gets him, if he can get him down he won't even have time to work a submission...someone should be yelling take him down khonry, take him down!

Well, this event started off with a bang and turned to shit pretty quickly. haha

This card would have done bananas Thursday night ratings. Very good.

I want 4 tournament fights on one night, Bellator idiots. Why take things that were great and make them obviously stupid.. Why??

i know it was his debut but i dont think khonry has a future in mma, brock 3 rounds to 0, who would have thought brock vs gracie would have been such a dissapointment

Odin in the Marvel films should have a beard like the Bellator referee.

So.... will John McCarthy pat the guys on the ass post-interview?

Back