for women's featherweight title

Julia Budd vs. Arlene Blencowe

Chris Honeycutt vs. Rafael Lovato

Hisaki Kato vs. Chidi Njokuani

Adam Piccolotti vs. David Rickels

Betting Odds

1392.png

fc9RiCD.png

Honeycutt vs Lovato should be a good one. Aside from that nothing from tonights Bellator or UFC cards do much for me. Can't think of another time when both companies had a card on the same night and both cards were so weak.

I think all the underdogs will win (except Budd).

48466-1336030.png

Honeycutt vs Lovato should be a good one. Aside from that nothing from tonights Bellator or UFC cards do much for me. Can't think of another time when both companies had a card on the same night and both cards were so weak.

Interesting... Chidi - Kato, Sicilia - Galvao and the Caveman don't do nothing for you? This is going to turn out to be a good Bellator card I think. This does a hell of a lot more for me than the UFC card...however. War Roxy

I actually think that this is one of their strongest cards in a while. Not name wise, obviously.

Piccolotti vs Rickels and Chidi vs Kato should be pretty good.

Sidenote, am I the only surprised by the odds of Honeycutt/Lovato Jr.? I do think the fight is going to play out on the feet due to Chris' wrestling, but I think Rafael is the more versatile striker and will score a finish there.

Rickels vs Piccolotti is damm really good, and Kato vs Chidi can be really entertaining, that aside Honeycutt vs Lovato is the best fight of the card, after that terrible UK and Israel cards, this one looks really good

Interesting... Chidi - Kato, Sicilia - Galvao and the Caveman don't do nothing for you? This is going to turn out to be a good Bellator card I think. This does a hell of a lot more for me than the UFC card...however. War Roxy
I agree the fights should end up being fun fights, so I can't say they do "nothing" for me.

But Honeycutt vs Lovato is the only fight where i'm interested in knowing the result. It is the only fight that could enter round 3 after 2 rounds of inaction and still have my full attention.

Are the prelims going to be online?

Prelims kicking off now. JBG bless.

Anyone else having sound issues?

I agree the fights should end up being fun fights, so I can't say they do "nothing" for me.

But Honeycutt vs Lovato is the only fight where i'm interested in knowing the result. It is the only fight that could enter round 3 after 2 rounds of inaction and still have my full attention.

Meathead did you see that ohhhhh Gaston starting things off right this card is gonna be dope

For me all the sound is slowed way down, and it sounds like it's produced in hell.

Couldn't ask for a better way to start an event. Makes it all the better considering the victim blitzed in with a fake glove touch to start the fight.

Couldn't ask for a better way to start an event. Makes it all the better considering the victim blitzed in with a fake glove touch to start the fight.
As soon as Gaston landed that Hellbow I said "Good for ya" out loud for that greasy glove touch

Back